Crazy Day of an employee 5/24

teenageninja

My plans Saturday night were squashed by my lady creature to go to BB, and the crowds too, so I decided I'll go before work Sunday. I decided that I'd leave my house at about noon, so I did, filled up the tank and went on my merry way. As I entered the park it looked a little crowded bu that didn't stop me from walking through Security Post 2 (I think it is) and walking on the path to Boomerang Bay. On my way down the path I saw a Gold Pass Entrance, I flash my Employee Ivory Pass(because it's white) and went on down towards the Great Barrier Reef.

Great Barrier Reef - The water was absolutely freezing, but I needed to adjust so I just hopped in, the blue paint looks good, and the Cabanas are nice with the service, but why does everything say Dasani on it?

Than I hopped towards TAZMANIAN TYPHOON, this thing is massive walking towards it and I got more anxious and anxious as I walked towards the line.

Tazmanian Typhoon - I was lucky to find a group of 3 to ride with, who were very nice from Louisville, I chatted with them till it was our turn to enter our tube. We waited our turn and than we were pushed through the water fall and down into the darkness, we felt one turn and than the light again, we begin to rise and than OH MY GOD we fall about 10 feet into the funnel going up into the blue section. We get about 3 good rises and than we start to fall towards the splashdown pool. This is easily one of the best water rides ever. 9/10.

So I stand and watch a couple more people ride, and than decide to go to Coolangatta Racers...

Collangatta Racers - I happened to meet up with the same 3 again, the line for the mats was the shortest that it was all day, so I decided to do it, the wait like every thing else was about 20 minutes, as we got to the top I observed to see how to do it. They tell us to go and bam, I don't go, so I start pushing myself and on I go through the mildly dark slide, I see light approaching and down we go down the hill, this ride is very photogenic as well, I give it a good score too. 8/10

Well I rode a couple more rides, but that's not important, I just wanted to review the new rides, they are simply awesome, the park looks great and everyone seemed to be having fun, all in all it was a good time, and work was good too, Kings Island has a winner 2 years in a row.

but why does everything say Dasani on it?

Dasani is a product of Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola is the Official Soft Drink Beverage of Paramounts Kings Island and Crocodile Dundee's Boomerang Bay Water Park Resort. I believe since Dasani is considered a "high class" bottled water, and we are trying to achieve more of a Higher Class image for this water park resort, it makes more sense to place Dasani on the Cabanas, then plastering Coca-Cola all over the place.

m@ilman