Leave and return in same day with parking pass?

merlin803

Me and my family will be driving down to visit K.I. this week, we will be staying at the Great Wold Lodge Sun-Wed and usually just walk to K.I. but with the shaky weather forecast for Mon and Tue I am thinking about driving and parking at K.I. when we go there.  With a parking pass, could we drive back and forth in the same day between the K.I. parking lot and GWL or if you leave and come back do you have to purchase a new parking pass?

• Like 2

If you pay for parking at the toll booth, make sure to keep your receipt and present it for re-entry when you return.

If you use a Gold or Platinum Pass, or a regular season pass with the all-season parking add-on, I believe you just have the pass scanned again.

• Like 1

Rule number 1 - always be prepared.

2.layer clothing, its easier to take off rather than put on

3.travel light.

4. expect to store stuff if you have to.

5. there's going to be fog, sorry.

6. Don't want to be scared, buy the flashy thing. (Although I TOTALLY agree about the screaming)

7.Haunt is for Haunt enthusiasts, not coaster enthusiasts, coasters are only an added benefit....as a matter of fact, without Haunt, the season would end after Labor Day....you have all season to ride night rides......also rides were NEVER a part of original Fearfest, they came about as a result of Fearfest overflow the following weekend, and only The Racer, Monster and Scrambler opererated.

All ot this is said in good fun, so please don't take it personally. ;-)

Viva la Haunt!!!!

• Like 3