2016 announcement?

Oldschool75

I could see the waterpark getting an expansion. When weather is good, that place draws a HUGE crowd. However I wouldn't be surprised if Rivertown is up next, it's been somewhat neglected in ways for awhile unless you count RHoF as an expansion. Something makes me think that the box will potentially be utilized in some way. If not, I'd bet at least the blacktop gets ripped up finally at minimum over there.

My thing is I'd like to see:

Eiffel Tower repainted (It's borderline terrible, it's rusted and flaking like hell)

Band Organ fixed for good (pay someone to do it right, last years half assed job was great and all, but it didn't last, and early this year it sounded like crap)

Fix lights on everything. There's no reason Vortex chaser lights should be burnt out, or the Carousel, or anything. This isn't the Kinzel era. Cedar Point was a night and day difference with Ouimet and it looks much better. Fix this here.

Find something to do with the majority of Tower Gardens and the old Starlight area. Just grass is somewhat wasteful to me. There's so much room to utilize. Also while add it, fix or get rid of International Showplace...

Make the fountains on the Street like the ones at Kings Dominion with the black bottom an dancing fountains. I'd love to see the pedestal deals stay incorporated as they look great, however, if they left I wouldn't be completely bummed considering what the new fountains can do and how it'd look

They did all that one year, I'd be happy, no park improvement, no large capital addition, nothing. Just give me some TLC and some fresh stuff, and I'm a happy dude. However I'm not the target market, some people want a capital expense, so it is what it is.

Add Adventure Express to that list, such an neglected coaster.

I'd say the Eiffel Tower needs a fresh, quality paint job in the high-visibility areas, such as the railings and "walls" of the observation decks. I'd also pull up the nasty floor plates and replace them with the much more modern, safe stainless-steel "smart-drain" flooring plates (and not paint them!) (the existing floor plates are very safe and durable, but they're ugly). The elevator windows could use some washing, too.

The fountains need to look less like a dirty swimming pool, too, I agree.

• Like 5

I'd say the Eiffel Tower needs a fresh, quality paint job in the high-visibility areas, such as the railings and "walls" of the observation decks. I'd also pull up the nasty floor plates and replace them with the much more modern, safe stainless-steel "smart-drain" flooring plates (and not paint them!) (the existing floor plates are very safe and durable, but they're ugly). The elevator windows could use some washing, too.

The fountains need to look less like a dirty swimming pool, too, I agree.

Just wondering, when was the last time the Eiffel Tower had a new paint job?

• Like 3

Racer could use a nice paintjob

Vortex got a new coat a couple of seasons ago.  The brake shed was also whitewashed at Racer a couple of seasons ago, but was soon back to its current, grimy self, thanks to those who don't respect other's property.

• Like 10

Does anyone currently manufacture the "Tumblebug" type ride? If so, I'd be all for that...simple yet fun. Or heck why not another Keel Boat type ride. Chance Rides seems to have a few interesting flat rides that I wouldn't mind seeing at our park too.

• Like 5