2016 announcement?

Oldschool75

That's clearly for the second set of Flying Scooters so y'all don't have to go into Planet Snoopy to get your fix.  Duh.   ;)

Also, it's just a stage.  Wake me up when they're actually using it more than staring at it for pictures.

• Like 6

Kings Island seemingly gets more attention from a mystery stage than Ed Hart's PR minions do for a $15 million ride.

Imagine if KK had a real and unfettered marketing machine.

The Best of Hollywood Entertainment...Now In Bluegrass Country!

Where's Jeffery when you need him?

• Like 3

I'm thinking a new International Showplace. It really needs replaced. The railings on the back have been held in place by wires for the last 3 years. Lol

Sent from a signal coming out of the Vega system.

That needs to happen! new stage and i actually watch shows rather than staring at them and say "lets go ride Diamondback"

Disclaimer: This post contains spontaneous sappiness and warm fuzzies. Cynics, grumpy people, and various Grinches beware.

This stage discussion is another one of the moments where I remember how much I love this site, much like the noodle (#Jonathan) last summer. It's another one of those times where we're having good-natured discussion about something we're curious about, and it's not at someone else's expense. (Granted, there was some ribbing of jcgoble3 during the noodle discussion, but it was more about his dislike of hashtags than anything else.) No grumpiness or flaming of unrealistic ideas like what can happen elsewhere. And the fact that Don's in on it with that tweet just makes it better. It might just be a stage for some event, or it might be some weird teaser for a new ride. I just enjoy the fact that we're having fun with it.

Basically, I just wanted to take a post to say that I like you guys. :)

Also, I am entirely in favor of making #KIplatformwatch2015 a thing. Gotta keep an eye out. We're dealing with a park that drops hints by placing particular quantities of plastic owls in trees here.

• Like 15

We must check Cedar Point. Maybe the stage has gone there now, having fulfilled its mission at Kings Island.

Its mission at Kings Island was to serve as a stage for the Food Truck Festival.  Are you saying there will be a Food Truck Festival at Cedar Point?

• Like 2

Kings Island seemingly gets more attention from a mystery stage than Ed Hart's PR minions do for a $15 million ride.

Imagine if KK had a real and unfettered marketing machine.

The Best of Hollywood Entertainment...Now In Bluegrass Country!

Where's Jeffery when you need him?

He's busy with SIX according to his LinkedIn profile... https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeffrey-siebert/8/a5a/822

• Like 1

Ahh! But something else has appeared

8428a5aec5a25dab32a75f9975b131a4.jpg

Sent from a signal coming out of the Vega system.

Those markings have been there. If you look up, its where they lower the trains from in the off season.

Think of it as a target.

• Like 8