2016 announcement?

Oldschool75

Some setup has begun. but something as simple as lights, would be done closer towards Haunt, and most is done starting 1st week of non daily operation. It could be something; maybe not. Could be something with the Kicks Cancer promotion. Either way, I don't think there will be anything big, otherwise the media usually would get some kind of invite.

• Like 1

I wish they would of included where they are doing the announcement... hopefully it's not just a Twitter announcement, especially if it's "major" news.

If this were Cedar Point the major announcement would just be that there will be an announcement.

Notice the camera angle. Hmmmmmmmm.

• Like 6

I'm cautiously optimistic about this announcement thanks to that camera angle.

Since WindSeeker, The Racer, and Action Theater are all in the middle, and since WindSeeker is probably not going anywhere since it's had no major problems so far, I'm kinda worried they're doing something to The Racer. However, I think they may be doing something with Action Theater and maybe DA. X-Base expansion with bathrooms? :D

Please let me dream.

Edit: Even Vortex is close enough to be included in this. 

• Like 3

I am also hearing rumblings that two things that have been at the park since 1972 that virtually everybody has experienced will be removed to make way for something new.

I can't think of one thing that has been around since 1972 that I would want removed...

• Like 11