2016 announcement?

Oldschool75

At the park today and no employees know where this announcement will be

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

The location for the announcement is in a place that can only be found by those who know where it's at.

I really hope you're not just saying this to insult my intelligence. How do you navigate to a place?

Well, first, you have to know where's it at. Obviously.

I thought we were smart.

• Like 1

Well hopefully that means a Water Coaster, though I'm not a water park guy, that has felt like a huge gap in their lineup since I started frequenting this site.  IIRC, the 2 water coasters at Holiday World cost something in the neighborhood of 10 mil & 8 mil.  Don't know what the top water coaster would be, but perhaps they could get something on that level for around $12 mil?

So I had a dream about the announcement last night. I know this is completely unlikely and not going to happen, but I want to share. I dreamt that they tore down a building (I'm not sure what building), adding a new outdoor theatre in the theme of logging/trees/wood and started doing a lumberjack competition similar to the attraction in Pigeon Forge. Then I dreamt that they put in a flat ride similar to one at Camden Park. Now hang on while I describe this. It's a ride you see featured in Grease at the end of the year carnival, one where you start standing in a circular dome and the ride spins faster and faster and then starts to lift and tilt sideways. Then if I'm correct because of how the ride operates, the speed is what keeps you pinned to the back of the ride since you aren't strapped in.  Sorry, I know that's really rough but I don't know they name of it or maker. 

I guess that's what happens when you stay up late reading the forums in anticipation for today. 

I don't know that Racer is still safe. Thunder Road was torn out at Carowinds to make room for a water park expansion. We could be in for a real big water park next year O.O

That being said, this one is a surprise to me. I think we knew a water park expansion was coming, but it's not exactly common for Cedar Fair to do the same improvement at different parks in the same year(other than Widseeker). With Carowinds getting a water park upgrade, I just assumed KI would not get one this year. But its a needed addition, so....

• Like 1