2016 announcement?

Oldschool75

To bad I can't make it to the announcement! But I'll be sitting at the computer with live tweeting at least! Or maybe it's not about Soak City, and KI is trying to get arise out of everyone. I just don't see what's so major about getting something new in Soak City. But, that's my opinion. Given I can only go to Kings Island once a year, because I'm only 14, and not the boss.

Wow! 45 members, 81 guest, and 4 anonymous reading this forum!

• Like 3

^ it's been give because guests were climbing on it. And making holes in it and breaking it.

I'm amazed how, when we walk by that, and there are kids playing around or on top of that thing.  I'm more amazed, that when my son asks if he can get on the dino too, and I tell him no, its for decoration, on a mulched area and you are not suppose to be playing on it (in a loud enough voice that the kids who are playing on it can either here more, or if not, definitely their parents) yet no body backs away from the dino.  I'm most amazed when at the same time I see a security officer walking by and he has said even less than I on the subject.

I get why kids want to play on it, and would if given the opportunity, I can't understand why parents would allow their child to climb on the dinos.

• Like 1

If the train is indeed leaving for a Soak City expansion, I think the green area below is the most likely expansion slot. The red is there too if they are being really ambitious. Either way, with the train gone, I thing the blue box ends up being a new decorative entrance from the park.

20701696762_a4a6c893aa_z.jpgki by fsjking, on Flickr

• Like 2