Souvenir cups from 2014....can they be reused in 2015?

dkern11

Does anyone know if the souvenir cups that I purchased last year (2014) at the Kings Island in Mason, Ohio can be taken into the park and reused, for .99 cents refills, this year (2015)?? Ive gotten onto their site, googled it, and just keep getting mixed up answers. So if anyone has went this yr and last yr, and was able to take in your cups in this yr n reuse them, would u please link?? Bc my son and his friends are taking this trip (he's 18, and this is his 1st trip wout us parents going, ugh) and with my son just had starting to work and only brought in 1 paycheck so far, I thought it'd help him out a ill, as far as him AND his friends using our cups we purchased last yr. Thanks so much...dk46933

• Like 2

Welcome to KIC!

To answer your question, no; only current year cups can be used for refills. Some associates might let you fill last year's cups, but they are not supposed to. This has been the policy since 2013. Sorry!

• Like 2

However, policy seems to have been that 2015 cups from any Cedar Fair park will work. Cannot confirm this with official sources, though.

You can use any 2015 souvenir cup from any Cedar Fair park for refills. Got my free cup at Coasterstock and used it at Carowinds for refills , no issues.

• Like 2