Kings Island's Food Truck Festival

If you love food trucks, get ready for the festival rolling into Kings Island this summer. At Kings Island's Food Truck Festival July 18-19, try everything from award-winning waffles, to gourmet grilled cheese and mouthwatering ribs. With over 25 food trucks and all the thrills of the park, you get the kind of fun that's only found at Kings Island! And the price of admission gives you access to it all. Start making plans now, because you won't want to miss out. Park hours are 10:00 a.m. to midnight Saturday, July 18, and 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday, July 19.

Participants include:

C'est Cheese

Cuban Pete

Blue Ash Chili

Bones Burgers

Cold Stone

Pizza Tower

Maui Wowi 

...and many more!

Click here for more information on Kings Island Food Truck Festival!

[source: visitkingsisland.com]

• Like 7

I will try to state this a lot. This is going to be hard for people that clean the park to work. Please toss any food you are not eating away, and try your best to clean up after your selves! It will be a busy festival. Especially with Food Trucks involved. We all love food from Food Trucks. But do a favor, and pick up after your selves. Try to at the minimum, or do your best! We want all guests to have a fun time and enjoyable, memorable weekend at the park. 

There is only so many people that can clean the park. Guest can help out the Park Services by cleaning up after themselves once they are done! Saves time, and helps us get more done. It'll be a long two days.

• Like 5

I had Streetpops tonight. Not sure I would have tried them if I had not had them Friday at work. I have tried their root beer float and peaches and cream pops, both are delicious.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

• Like 1