Another Six Flags Woodie Bites It - Last ROAR on August 16th.

It depends on how you look at it. If you enjoyed it, this would be bad news to you but you would have good memories in the ride. If you didn't like it you probably couldn't care less, and if they RMC it may well end up become a ride you enjoy.

^
I'd still be slightly worried, because even if RMC isn't a realistic option, they could still demolish American Eagle. See what happened to Rolling Thunder @ NJFTP...

Not that I want this to happen though, but the way Six Flags has been dropping wooden coasters, it's very possible. And it scares me. :wacko:

• Like 1

^I rode it in 2006, did the topper track make it any smoother?

I only rode it after the Topper Track (can't remember if that was in 2012 or 2013, for some reason) but there was a definite difference between the Topper Tracked first drop and the rest of the ride. The TT portion rode like the average GCI.
  • Like 1

That's hardly "The Beast", definitely not "The Beast".  It may be, however, "a beast" or "this beast".

Edit: There goes the auto-capitalizer.  The first quote was supposed to be "the" + " " + "beast" (lowercase).  :)

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...