Haunt 2015

Bradenwhite

They hijacked it (somewhat literally) for the most disappointing (in my opinion) Haunt attraction, Tombstone Terror-tory

There is one line for entry to the train, then it takes you partway through its circuit (you can see the handicapped ramp for where it stops if you watch when you ride the train), and you're forced to get off. Then you wait in another long line which barely moves because Fright Lane holders from the trains after yours arrive and go to the front. Then you finally get to walk through the White Water Canyon trail (I think) which has some of the most obvious "hiding" places and most bored scare-actors, back to the park, and wonder why you just wasted an hour of your life on that.

I'd much prefer just normal train operations, even without added theming, but simple Halloween decorations would be a bonus.

• Like 8

I thought that the idea of having a train maze was dumb. The line on saturdays were very long and even on fridays I waited 20 minutes. I didn't really find it scary I just thought it was hard to see and breathe (with all the fog!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well, that stinks. I just found out on FB that Club Blood was leaving us! :( I remember partying to some Katy Perry before getting the crap scared out of me later that night in the same maze. Here's to the first real club I've ever been to! At least wee still have Sam!

• Like 2

Are we getting witches this year? Cedar Point is getting a new slaughterhouse which we got last year and Cedar Point got a witch maze last year so maybe we can expect a witch maze? Idk. Also I think they might be getting another new maze? Because usually every other year they have two mazes.

• Like 1

What would blackout be? Magic maybe? I think it could be many things

I was thinking of 2 things,

1. Something like the Mysteria maze from 2012

or

2. One of the Interactive style mazes like Knotts Berry Farm has, something like Trapped (One of the do challenges and escape the room style)

• Like 1