Haunt 2015

Bradenwhite

Also, ticket prices at https://cf-ki.secure.accesso.com/packageList/keyword/HauntKI

The link only works for me on my computer, on the phone I get a message "no packages found"

I get the same thing.

For anyone who wants to know here are the prices

Friday: $29.99 with feast: $39.99

Saturday: $39.99 with feast: $47.99

Fright feast:$13.99 $2 off for pass holders.

• Like 2

Sad that Skeleton Crew isn't coming back :(

Also wish they would've brought a new show instead of HB.

BTW, has anyone heard any more info about Black Out (like the theme, story, setting, etc.)?

Theme: You're dropped into a pitch black environment, and there are monsters that can see you in the darkness.

Story: You're dropped into a pitch black environment, and there are monsters that can see you in the darkness.

Setting: You're dropped into a pitch black environment, and there are monsters that can see you in the darkness.

Meanwhile, Knott's Berry Farm has a maze debuting this year with nods to both Disney's Frozen and HBO's Game of Thrones called Dead of Winter, and another tapping off the success of Ghost Hunters and the Paranormal Activity franchise called Paranormal Inc. They even have roaming scareactors based off the the Seven Deadly Sins.

I wonder if they'll tout Hot Blooded (assuming it returns this year) as a "new" show like they did last year with Ghouls Gone Wild...

• Like 7

From poking around on the unfinished website, it doesn't look like there are any other maze changes. However, Hot Blooded may be coming back, especially since it looks like Skeleton Crew isn't :(

I really wish they did bring Skeleton Crew back. I always looked forward to seeing it every Haunt trip last year; and where did you get the link?

• Like 1

That'd be my guess, Can't imagine they'd go back to a temp space after just building a permanent space for it.

Also notice that the Fright Feast doesn't say anything about a single Fright Lane voucher like you got last year. Kind of disappointed if that isn't included. Money is tight right now so not sure if I can justify the extra $55 on Fright Lane this year for everyone in the family so was hoping to do teh feast as it's a great value and get to skip one line.

• Like 2