Would YOU attend a 2015 KICentral Event?

TheBEASTunchained

As I attend, observe, and notice all of these wonderful events taking place at the park this year, set up by the wonderful marketing / sales / promotions teams at Kings Island, it got my mind rumbling about a possible KICentral event, as seen in the past.

By KICentral Event, I mean more along the lines of what we did closing weekend of the 2014 season, or even events from years prior to that, with possible help from the park to an extent.

Pending that such an event could be arranged with the park....

Let's throw out a few ideas!

I thought it would be a good time now to discuss such an event and the possibilities of it happening, or not happening, at some point this season, not necessarily the closing weekend, but any weekend / day.

• Like 1

I am usually the guy to post this kind of topic. :)

I would like to, but my problem this year is that my schedule is too volatile. I would prefer an end of summer event possibly to get some final summer rides on Woodstock and to get some Beast rides in.

Usually for previous KIC events, the park asked the mods to use a cut off date, meaning that one had to be a KIC member by a certain date in order to participate.  Given that the summer season is racing towards an end, perhaps a Haunt event would be possible?  The previous KIC events have provided behind the scenes tours of Beast, sign shop, Diamondback, Banshee, FOF and the KIMVR respectively. Given the number of informal meetups that spring up, plus the lead time in putting details together, I believe Boddah has said in the past that having an event every 2-3 years is more feasible.  Regardless, if the date chosen works for me, I will be there again!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to have an event, but I would have to know days in advance. (At least the Tuesday before the event) so I can request the day off to hang out with you guys. But other than that, I would want to go to an event!

Same, I have to know days in advance so I can buy tickets if purchase is needed or show up that day, living 2 hours away does make stuff difficult

• Like 1