6/8/2004

MovieGoddess9704

Well yesterday was my first time to PKI this season. It was my brothers 5th time since April (he is a gold pass member)

Well we get there at 10:30 because my brother had football workouts early this morning so we didn't leave till 7:30 and had to run to the bank and gas station before heading on the road (we live in Indianapolis, IN)

Anywho of course we rode the Delirum first because that is our favorite non coaster ride. Afterwards it was a trip on SOB. I thought it was a bit bumpy but not too bad, but I will never ride in the back seat again.

Afterwards it was onward to The Racer. Well lemme just say it was BEYOND hot yesterday and so as we pulled back into the station I felt as if I was going to hurl. Luckily I was able to wait until I got to a trash can and did my hurling in there. The funny thing was I hadn't had anything to eat all day so it was all liquid. All Mt. Dew to be exact.

So after that we took it easy for a bit and went and rode Scooby Doo, Sky Tours (yeah so what tongue.gif )and the Antique Cars. I don't care what any says I still miss the Smurf Enchanted Voyage. sad.gif

After that we were both pretty hungry so we headed back out to my car to eat because we packed a cooler of sandwiches, chips, and water.

Back after lunch we went up the Effel Tower, the Adventure Express, FX Theatre, and then The Beast, the BEST RIDE EVER!!!

Well I don't want to bore you too much more, but basically we had a good time despite the heat (we didn't go to the water park because I'm nursing a knee injury and was wearing a knee brace). There was no lines. The longest we waited was 5 minutes. The only major rides we didn't ride was FOF (my brother can't because of his height and weight. He's 5 feet 11 inches and all bulky because he plays varsity football and the lap bar won't close all the way for him) Face Off and Vortex (because I can't handle upside down rides too much)

Well yesterday was my first time to PKI this season. It was my brothers 5th time since April (he is a gold pass member)

Well we get there at 10:30 because my brother had football workouts early this morning so we didn't leave till 7:30 and had to run to the bank and gas station before heading on the road (we live in Indianapolis, IN)

Anywho of course we rode the Delirum first because that is our favorite non coaster ride. Afterwards it was a trip on SOB. I thought it was a bit bumpy but not too bad, but I will never ride in the back seat again.

Afterwards it was onward to The Racer. Well lemme just say it was BEYOND hot yesterday and so as we pulled back into the station I felt as if I was going to hurl. Luckily I was able to wait until I got to a trash can and did my hurling in there. The funny thing was I hadn't had anything to eat all day so it was all liquid. All Mt. Dew to be exact.

So after that we took it easy for a bit and went and rode Scooby Doo, Sky Tours (yeah so what tongue.gif )and the Antique Cars. I don't care what any says I still miss the Smurf Enchanted Voyage. sad.gif

After that we were both pretty hungry so we headed back out to my car to eat because we packed a cooler of sandwiches, chips, and water.

Back after lunch we went up the Effel Tower, the Adventure Express, FX Theatre, and then The Beast, the BEST RIDE EVER!!!

Well I don't want to bore you too much more, but basically we had a good time despite the heat (we didn't go to the water park because I'm nursing a knee injury and was wearing a knee brace). There was no lines. The longest we waited was 5 minutes. The only major rides we didn't ride was FOF (my brother can't because of his height and weight. He's 5 feet 11 inches and all bulky because he plays varsity football and the lap bar won't close all the way for him) Face Off and Vortex (because I can't handle upside down rides too much)

you don't leave much for the imagination do you.

nah not really. I left out a funny story though. We were walking through Coney Mall and my brother heard two employees talking. Here is their conversation pharaphrased.

E1 "So you play football? What team?"

E2 "I play for Elder."

E1 "Wow I heard you guys kick butt on the field"

E2 "Yup, we were undefeated this past season"

My brother at that point bursts out laughing really hard and I start giggling. The two employees stop and turn around.

My bro "Um I don't mean to butt in on your conversation, but are you sure your team was undefeated"

E2 "Yeah we were, thank you very much"

My bro "Oh really" (He then points down at his shirt, which happened to be one of his football workout shirts)

E2 sees this and then gets bright red and embarrassed.

My brother's football team defeated his football team that past season.