KI Pride Night 2015!

Cody

Pride-Night-2015-poster-v1.jpg?attachaut

:When:

Friday September 11, 2015

:Tickets:

!!BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE HERE!!

*Season passes will NOT grant you entry for this event, you will need to purchase a Pride Night ticket*

You will be able to buy tickets at the front gate the day of the event($43.25)

Online tickets are $39.25

Group prices are available!

:Private event:

Closed to the general public(All ages are welcome but Snoopy part of KI & Water Park &  Dinosaurs Alive will be closed)

:General Info & FAQ:

*Parking is free

*Event time is 6pm-12am (gates open at 5pm)

to be added later

:Briefing:

*Any post that reflect a negative outlook or response for this event or towards homosexuals, will be removed*

*Simple if you don't like what I'm posting, don't reply*

*Do not threaten to protest this event, this event is held on private property and KI holds the right to refuse entry and to remove trespassers on KI grounds*

*This event is a unique night of fun, rides and entertainment*

*KI does not host this event! This event is hosted by Cincy GLBT Center and takes place at K

• Like 7

Bout time you posted this, Cody, LOL!  I had to Google it last week to  find out when it was, ticket prices, etc etc.  Even though I missed it last year while trying to keep my business operational, it would take a Global ending event to keep myself and two incredibly special Friends of mine away this year!!

• Like 3

From what I remember hearing last year, it's a fantastic time to go because no lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the D.P., but you heard right!  Thats not the only reason BY FAR, that its a truly Fabulous night, but that is one heck of a great perk of the night!  Some other things that make it great (besides the very obvious enjoyment of feeling totally Free to be "me" without worry of a bunch of un-needed B.S.) are A)No obnoxious line-jumping and other such jackassery B)No equally obnoxious basketball bouncing C)Everyone in the park, from guests to employees, are without fail having a GREAT time and enjoying all of the GOOD things an amusement park CAN offer.

Side note.... I truly wish they would open Surf Dog and Woodstock Gliders for the event :(

• Like 6

Would love to go, have always had something come up the weekend of it and couldn't go. This year I just don't think i'll have the extra money to spend for the tickets that night. Have to make sure to get a trip to it next year. Have always heard it's a great time.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So Planet Snoopy is going to be completely in the dark with the electricity shut off? I can't see why they can't have to two rides that are also for adults open?

I'm seriously asking: is it because the circuitry of the park?

i think it is because they are setting up for Halloween Haunt this weekend and next.  

From what I remember hearing last year, it's a fantastic time to go because no lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the D.P., but you heard right!  Thats not the only reason BY FAR, that its a truly Fabulous night, but that is one heck of a great perk of the night!  Some other things that make it great (besides the very obvious enjoyment of feeling totally Free to be "me" without worry of a bunch of un-needed B.S.) are A)No obnoxious line-jumping and other such jackassery B)No equally obnoxious basketball bouncing C)Everyone in the park, from guests to employees, are without fail having a GREAT time and enjoying all of the GOOD things an amusement park CAN offer.

Side note.... I truly wish they would open Surf Dog and Woodstock Gliders for the event :(

We cannot wait for this evening.  Just praying the thunder storms stay away!  We heard from so many people how fun it was last year!  Just bummed about the no ride photos.  Our autistic son livens up more on the rides after dark.  Oh well, there are still haunt nights for pics!  

• Like 1