The rediscovery of classics...

0-120

Well today I arrived around 2, went to Delirium, Top Gun, then walked on back towards Beast, hoping to get some rides of some other stuff along the way. Along the way decided upon going on Eagles. I thought it was fun, didn't get any snaps as usual for me. Then didn't really feel like waiting for Beast or Tomb Raider, went to the next best thing, White Water Canyon. After that, we explored The Thornberry's River Adventure. Got hungry, went back to get a burger. Then we were feeling adventurous in our newly rediscovered rides and gave a go on the Shake Rattle & Roll. Ended up going on that 4 times. Quite fun. Then I decided to go on Eagles once again, however this time, I was going solo. I actually got the snapping down and wasn't the same after that. So the rest of the time all we did was ride Eagles, and get our snapping down. It was an amazing time. It really made me respect PKI's non-marquee rides that are still great.