Mean But Funny (I hope this isn't any of you!)

Shooting Star

Long time lurker, first time poster (in a while).  

A friend of mine linked me to these photos.  Looks like these guys got dressed up in suits and went to Kings Island.  The memes are mean, but it looks like these guys aren't really building a case against what they're saying.  Does anyone know the backstory behind this? Enjoy!  :unsure:

p7jd4.jpg

p7jgs.jpg

p7jl6.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hey now.

I'll have you know that I had a wonderful time at the prom, both years. And I was an ace at Dodgeball. It's not a game of athleticism, it's a game of strategy.

Also, Dodgeball was spelled wrong in the third meme.

And doing stuff like that for attention? No. For the lols? Yes. And because I look fantastic in my suit and don't get nearly enough opportunities to wear it.

Interestingly, these pictures were only shared on here and on my private Facebook. So I'm very curious indeed who decided it needed to be a meme.

- homestar92, a good sport, fortunately.

• Like 25

I'm not gonna lie, if a friend of mine asked me to participate in doing a ride photo like that, I'd be all over it... I enjoy good ride photos and appreciate any attempt to go beyond the standards poses... What these guys did was way better than my 'pretend to be asleep'...

I'd upload the photo, but we don't take imgur and I can't pass the spam detection protocols on TinyPic :(

• Like 3

I'm just wondering how an adult fit in the kids seatbelt for the ride?

The seatbelts on that are the same as the ones on Beast and Racer. Plenty long. Legroom is a bit of an issue, but I always turn my legs sideways. How two adults fit into one seat is another question entirely though :P

• Like 7