Snapping the Flyers

gforce1994

I work at the Columbus Zoo as a ride operator and we ride our flyers after work all the time and make them snap! It's funny because we are told to discourage guests from doing it. I normally don't say much. lol

Any Labor Day snapping special? Will they e-stop the ride for snapping?
  • Like 1

I hit up the scooters today and tried my hand at snapping. I wasn't able to snap as well as others, but for a guy who hasn't tried to snap a scooter since the Flying Eagles it wasn't bad. Practice makes perfect, I suppose.

It does indeed. The Hershey set is probably the easiest to learn on. Any of the CF ones have s learning curve.

We went to Hershey and it was packed. I didn't get to try their gliders. However, we went to Knoebles and their set is about the easiest ones I've ridden to snap. I wish the WG were like the ones at Knoebels or the old set we had at KI.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

• Like 6

I work at the Columbus Zoo as a ride operator and we ride our flyers after work all the time and make them snap! It's funny because we are told to discourage guests from doing it. I normally don't say much. lol

I've never e-stopped for snapping and to my knowledge no one else I work with has either. lol 

• Like 2

I've never e-stopped for snapping and to my knowledge no one else I work with has either. lol
Willingly e-stopped? I know it has a manual dead man's brake so if weight is removed. I'm just saying because my KI snaps have caused some to jump.
  • Like 1