blackout maze!

mangohaunt

Good catch.....it does appear to be the Banshee loop. But im guessing its supposed to be as if its a reflection from across the midway. It would be cool though if there was more of a connection to the Banshee.....I guess we'll find out what its about soon enough!

I do think Banshee should have it's own house or maybe a roaming meet and greet character.

• Like 7

Good catch.....it does appear to be the Banshee loop. But im guessing its supposed to be as if its a reflection from across the midway. It would be cool though if there was more of a connection to the Banshee.....I guess we'll find out what its about soon enough!

I do think Banshee should have it's own house or maybe a roaming meet and greet character.

yeah that would be cool, and i agree, it could be because its across from Banshee and is like a reflection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

yeah that would be cool, and i agree, it could be because its across from Banshee and is like a reflection.

that would be so cool

• Like 1

I like the idea of a dark, tactile experience, but I wonder how that would work for crowd control.....unless it's a "pay to play" (which I hope it's not).

I would like to see a Banshee haunt on the concrete pad under the Banshee storage house. There is a lot of space under there.

• Like 2

I like the idea of a dark, tactile experience, but I wonder how that would work for crowd control.....unless it's a "pay to play" (which I hope it's not).

I would like to see a Banshee haunt on the concrete pad under the Banshee storage house. There is a lot of space under there.

for the past years at Haunt, all of them have been free to go through, as long as you have a Gold or Platinum pass, so i think it will be a free maze to go through also.

My guess?  A group of 4 to 6 allowed in every few minutes, acting as a form of "recon" team, helping each other through the maze as a group.  There will very likely be "Mazemasters" with flashlights, to find and retrieve/extract teams that arent through the maze in a pre-determined amount of time.

• Like 2

My guess? A group of 4 to 6 allowed in every few minutes, acting as a form of "recon" team, helping each other through the maze as a group. There will very likely be "Mazemasters" with flashlights, to find and retrieve/extract teams that arent through the maze in a pre-determined amount of time.
Hmmmmmmmm... I wonder where they would have gotten the inspiration for that if they did it...

www.escapetheroomchallenge.com

• Like 2

In Fall of 2011, I went into an all black maze at Scream Park in Lexington, KY. I made it about 12 feet into the maze before the person I was with had to grab one of the actors in the maze to get me out because I started having a panic attack. It's a wonderful concept but unfortunately, the all black was a bit overwhelming for me. 

• Like 3

^Welcome to KIC!

Thanks. I'm not exactly new. I used to have an account back before the Banshee was announced, but I didn't get on after the announcement and my account disappeared. I remade my account a few weeks ago so I could keep up with the announcement for 2016. But that's not really important. 

edit: fixed so my text wasn't in the quote bubble

• Like 1

In Fall of 2011, I went into an all black maze at Scream Park in Lexington, KY. I made it about 12 feet into the maze before the person I was with had to grab one of the actors in the maze to get me out because I started having a panic attack. It's a wonderful concept but unfortunately, the all black was a bit overwhelming for me. 

Ah yes, The Abyss. I remember that attraction. It was a decent maze that really was pitch black (and this was also inside a warehouse that held two other mazes next to each other, Castle of Fear and Insanity), and most of the scares were sound-based. Occasionally there was an air cannon blast and there was even a claustrophobia tunnel at the end. Given the amount of time it took to get through it, however, I would imagine KI would pulse the line harder than normal, and it *might* justify the need for an upcharge to keep bottlenecking to a minimum.

• Like 2