blackout maze!

mangohaunt

• 3 weeks later...

I loved it. It was a unique experience. The only downside would be line length it had the Longest line of any Haunt.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There was more than one occasion where the maze ran past 1:30 AM. Plenty was done to try to decrease the amount of time people needed to spend to get through the maze but unfortunately the line did usually end up being close to an hour wait for most guests.

• Like 1

I went through blackout 7 times, and i still was confused on where to go half of the time. i waited no more than 1 hour, but i go to haunt early to do that and on the last night there was no wait at 12:45 so i did it with no wait but the first time i waited 45 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I went through blackout 7 times, and i still was confused on where to go half of the time. i waited no more than 1 hour, but i go to haunt early to do that and on the last night there was no wait at 12:45 so i did it with no wait but the first time i waited 45 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear you enjoyed it enough to go through several times! And we did have 2 nights where from about 12:30 til 1 there was no wait time. Hope you had fun each time!

• Like 1

^Just out of curiosity, what do you guys do when theres no one coming threw the maze? Wait around? Also, in these periods how do you know someones entered the maze? 

There were rarely times when there weren't groups, at least in my room! Reset, wait, plan a scare with someone nearby are all options. Just keep a watch out for people coming we could often hear groups way before they got to us!

People were entering the maze about every 10 seconds or so for the majority of every night, so a lack of people was rare, and during the times when there was no groups near you, you simply did what AgentSoB said, Reset wait, plan a scare etc. 

• Like 1