Riders Needed Friday!

DonHelbig

We are in need of riders for a photo shoot Friday morning (August 28), from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.  The shoot will include a series of thrill rides and family attractions in Planet Snoopy.  If you are interested, please click on the link below for more information and to register. This is only for Shift 1 in the morning.

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/kiphotoshoot

In addition, I am in need of riders for night visuals on Banshee and Diamondback Friday night (August 28), starting when the park closes at 10:00 p.m. Park admission is required to participate in this shoot. The first 45 people to RSVP via email at Don.Helbig@visitkingsisland.com will be eligible to participate in the shoot. You must be available to meet at the park Friday at 6:30 p.m. to go over the details of the shoot and sign waivers. 

Do not RSVP for either shoot unless you are 100 percent certain you can be participate.

• Like 22

I know we aren't allowed to wear shirts with logos. Are Kings Island shorts allowed? For example my Banshee First Rider shirt?

I would email Don with that question. I'm sure he'll be able to reply quicker via email then a post on the forum. I believe the intent is for the models to look like the GP, not coaster enthusiasts.

Sent from a signal coming out of the Vega system.

• Like 1

ARRRRGH! I reeeeaaalllllyyy want to participate, but I had school today, I can't go tonight, and I have a prior commitment tomorrow morning! :( I hope there's another one not too far in the future. I would LOVE to be in photos of one of my favorite places around...(not to mention riding a lot!) :P

(at least there isn't a photo shoot on Vortex, at least that I know of, or I would've gone crazy for sure! :P) Edit: I checked the page again and Vortex is included in the list! Oh well, there's always next time. :)

• Like 1

Thanks so much for inviting us Don! I'd been missing the park all week, and it was nice to be able to spend the whole day in the park rather than just five hours :)

While there was a Vortex shoot originally planned, they cut it due to time. Which I was grateful for, because I can only ride that in one of two rows, and not multiple times.

• Like 4