Spontaneous Evening Trip (Kings Island) 8/28/14

silver2005

I got bored today and decided for a trip up to ye olde Kings Mills this evening.  In realizing I'll only be able to go to the park until early November before my year and a half hiatus, I'm gonna make the most of it (including a planned trip to the Haunt and going closing day).  

It turned to be a great night.  Aside from the slow moving Diamondback crew, nothing was more than 15 minutes, but that was only for Backlot and Flight of Fear.  Everything else was either a single cycle wait (Drop Tower and Delirium) or walk on.  In light of people here making me lose sleep over Racer's false removal, I got plenty of rides on her tonight, including one where I left the bar up that one extra click and boy was it awesome!  Banshee crew was really, really hyper tonight which made things very annoying.  And to top it off, I got a gorgeous Beast full moon night ride.  The air is starting to turn more crisp and cool in the evening, which I simply love on a Beast night excursion, and that full moon bathing the track in this ominous white light was just perfect.   Autumn is my absolute favorite time to ride Beast.

I'm also baffled that there were Fast Lane purchases tonight.  Just....why? 

• Like 4