Stolen Pass Replacement

FreesiaE

Hi,

Someone broke into my car last night and stole my KI gold passes. I have called KI to let them know to please deactivate them, confiscate them, etc.  However, I was also told that it would be $15 a piece to replace them. I have filed a police report.  Do you think if I bring said report that I can get free replacements? Or, am I better off just buying my 2016 passes and getting new passes made?  Will they even make them this early?

Thanks!

My understanding was always that your first replacement was free, with each subsequent reprint subject to the $15 fee? Has that changed, or did I misunderstand? Either way, with a police report I expect it would be free anyway. Call the park to ask about that!

You may be thinking about the "forgot pass" admission, which Kings Island offers complimentary to passholders once per season. (A second time would require paying the replacement pass fee.)

It's worth noting that the replacement pass (for a fee) is also offered only once per season. A second time would involve buying admission ticket(s) or a new pass.

• Like 2

You may be thinking about the "forgot pass" admission, which Kings Island offers complimentary to passholders once per season. (A second time would require paying the replacement pass fee.)

It's worth noting that the replacement pass (for a fee) is also offered only once per season. A second time would involve buying admission ticket(s) or a new pass.

The park gives 3 "forgot passes" per season, and if your pass is stolen and you bring the police report your replacement is free.