Dollar Days

markr

If the park can't staff a large workforce for food, then why promote a dollar days for food? In my 90 minutes in line at Soak City Sunday I saw paramedics treat 3 people, that were waiting in line, my assumption would be heat exhaustion since there is no shade to stand in while in line... you know, the other issue of Soak City.

• Like 4

I was there Sunday and the dollar days included food then.  I am from Indy and was in Cincy to go through the museums at Union Terminal.  Decided to check out the park afterwards.  Got there and it was pretty crowded  Waited an about an hour and 40 mins for Diamonback.  Looked like a normal 35 min or so wait when I qued up though.  WHy? Well, the dollar day combined with the get a season pass for next year and get a free sunday fastpass for this year.    So after that Just walked around and enjoyed the park at night and didn't bother with any more of the lines.  Had a good time after I dedicated it to just enjoying the atmosphere. 

• Like 2