Winnie Witch Cauldron discovered!

kjkjkj

I went to dent schoolhouse last night. They replaced the old playground scene with a new fall festival scene, that is now part of a second queue area. In one of the "festival" booths they have a sign called "Witch's Brew" and they have a car that I think is from the old Kings Island ride, Winnie Witch Cauldrons.

8ce3d1c0a0d99e9aa2073222ad9d09e4.jpg

thJKdEl.jpg

• Like 26

I recall hearing it was broken into bits and scrapped. Unlike the smaller fiberglass figures of SpongeBob, Patrick, etc. (which are lying in fields and can be seen from satellite images), Reptar was probably a bit too big to save.

That's a shame.  I loved that thing!  I always thought it would be cool to bring it home, put it in my back yard and turn it into some kind of fountain or slide or something lol.  I wonder what the neighbors would think when they looked out their window and saw a giant dinosaur in the back yard? B)

• Like 6

A little convenience store down the street from my house had one of those until it caught on fire a few years ago.  I just happened to be driving past the store and saw the fire department the putting the fire out so I pulled into the lot.  Unfortunately the trashcan didn't survive.  It was tough to watch.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I recall hearing it was broken into bits and scrapped. Unlike the smaller fiberglass figures of SpongeBob, Patrick, etc. (which are lying in fields and can be seen from satellite images), Reptar was probably a bit too big to save.

Exactly where can I see the satellite images of the SpongeBob figures?

• Like 1

I don't think you can make out SpongeBob, but you can definitely see Patrick.

• Like 5

I don't think you can make out SpongeBob, but you can definitely see Patrick.

Thank you very much, for showing me this!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I happened to find my way to Jungle Jim's Eastgate with Hoeter today. 

I had no idea that a piece of  Winnie Witch Cauldron was located in the store....I naturally had to take a couple of pictures when Hoeter pointed it out to me. 

13007211_10209756937106170_7719410207230
13006454_10209756937466179_7163228166810

Also, just realized this is post #3,000 for me though it means little to nothing :D

• Like 10