Fright feast question

Bradenwhite

Hi! For what it's worth, I haven't seen anything anywhere that indicates that Fright Feast meal purchases include complimentary Fright Lane. Given the pricing of Fright Feast, I would be really, really surprised if it was included in the price. (Fright Lane runs at least $40. Fright Feast is around $13 for a non-passholder guest.) I would double-check Kings Island's website and/or contact the park to get that clarified--I'd hate for you to be let down when you visit.

That being said: I've always gotten the impression that Skeleton Keys are always included with Fright Lane. At least at Kill Mart and Slaughterhouse last year, the Fright Laners had a dedicated queue and door to enter both houses, and that door went into their Skeleton Key rooms. There isn't any indication on Kings Island's website that Skeleton Key is ever offered separately from Fright Lane that I've seen. Then again, I've only ever used Fright Lane at Kings Island once. Again, it may be in your best interests to get this cleared up by the park. (Perhaps Don or Sara can comment on this?)

I hope you have a great time! :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

When you purchase fright feast does the front of the line pass come with skelton key too? And do you get in the fright lane line? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant' say for sure this year but last year yes you got the Skeleton Key room as well. It was basically a single use Fright Lane ticket. So if you went to a maze with a Skeleton Key room you got to experience it as well. 

Making it hard for me to decide which to use it on this year. Money is tight so we are forgoing Fright Lane passes but doing the Fright Feast. Feel liek Blackout will have biggest line, but loved Slaughterhouse's Skeleton Key room and the new one for Urgent Scare sounds cool too.

• Like 2

Our group went to the FrightFeast this past Saturday.  It included one front of the line pass, to be used between 8pm and 11pm that night for one Haunt, including SK room.  The food was tasty and plentiful, however the process to purchase tickets was horrid.  People who had the voucher on their phones found that they could not scan them, One individual in our group was  not given the Season Pass price, and was  accused of lying about said discount.  When the rest of the group tried to take advantage of the  $5 deal with the meal plan was told that was not a valid offer.   Had to ask for someone in charge to come to resolve...took 30 minutes for resolution.  Person "in charge" was frankly openly hostile and stated If it were up to him the FrightFeast would have been cancelled.  This has not been my experience in the past..someone "NEW" must be in charge of that venue.

• Like 6

This weekend we were told by the person at Slaughterhouse "policy" had changed and they would not allow you to use the ticket received with the meal for access to Skeleton Key Rooms. It was only front of the line. I am sure it will depend on who you run into at the entrance to Haunts as far as it being enforced (and probably crowd size).

My experience with personnel and food at Fright Feast have been pleasant. The only negatives I have had is the line on Saturday moved rather slowly and often times you have to ask for your pass which really was resolved quickly.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

• Like 1