Phantom Theater stuff at Haunt part 2

MaestroJr

Sorry to start a similar thread to last years. Just wanted to know what Phantom Theater stuff is being used this year for Haunt? Any pictures, comments or anything is welcome. Just would like to know so Ill know which mazes to go on this year to see that stuff. Really just want to know what Phantom stuff people have seen at Haunt this year and on what mazes or if any of them are out on display this year. Or if any Phantom stuff has been added. Thanks!

• Like 2

There might be a couple of the "crates" from Phantom Theater set up by The Beast`s lower queue house.  Or as new signage states, "Beast Containment Area 1".  There are also some tombstones with sticks in the formation of SoB and some panels off of the original Premier trains between queue house 1 and 2.

• Like 3

I think they should spook up Boo Blasters a little bit for Haunt. Maybe stick some monsters in the scenery. 

At least once in the past, they had a couple of scareactors along the ride path. The only problem is that those scareactors were doing a very poor job, to put it diplomatically.

I'm not sure if they are still doing that.

• Like 2

Not from PT, that I know of, but the big vulture from The Beastie sign is hanging out near the Kings Island sign at the front of the fountains. I was so excited to see it!

I saw that last year but last year the vulture was in RiverTown, last year I didn't get a chance to take a picture of it, but this year I'm bringing my IPad.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I didn't make it through Slaughterhouse because I heard Sam is behind a paywall ;) (actually, we were going to but I realized I needed to be at the coffin races and we never made it back around to it) but I would be very surprised if the Phantom Theater furnace wasn't still in there. Every time I go through in October, I put my hands out to it, only to be disappointed it still isn't putting out heat!

• Like 3

I imagine that the flash powder barrel is in The Beast line as it was back in June when I visited as well as the furnace in Slaughterhouse and the Cannon in Cavern of Terror. Everyone keep an eye out for Phantom stuff and if you see anything big or small I'd love to hear about it on here! I will keep and eye out as well! MaestroJr

I imagine that the flash powder barrel is in The Beast line as it was back in June when I visited as well as the furnace in Slaughterhouse and the Cannon in Cavern of Terror. Everyone keep an eye out for Phantom stuff and if you see anything big or small I'd love to hear about it on here! I will keep and eye out as well! MaestroJr

I imagine that the flash powder barrel is in The Beast line as it was back in June when I visited as well as the furnace in Slaughterhouse and the Cannon in Cavern of Terror. Everyone keep an eye out for Phantom stuff and if you see anything big or small I'd love to hear about it on here! I will keep and eye out as well! The mummy from Phantom is also in Cavern of Terror as well, or at least it was last year next to the cannon. MaestroJr