Effiel Tower Eyes

Skyrider

So we missed these going up? Would have been cool to see.

They went up like the day before haunt while closed

What they use to get them up there?

There is another floor above the observation deck so they just put them in there 

Thank you! I'm very glad you enjoyed it!

It comes from a lot of experience. I've been doing animations, video "cartoons," and other media for many, many years. I'll lay down an audio track, then animate around it with timings and adjustments here and there until I have something I think others will enjoy, then I share it.

I saw your post title, and the Kim Carnes song entered my head, and I just couldn't resist!

• Like 10

Thanks, guys. Skyrider started a great topic here (thanks, Skyrider!), and the pic that pyrocoasterkid shared and Lorax's picture are simply amazing! I love how the position of the eyes creates sort of a top-hat-wearing effect, like the Master of Scarimonies. Kudos to the imaginative teams at KD and KI for employing this cool effect on their towers.

• Like 7

Thanks, guys. Skyrider started a great topic here (thanks, Skyrider!), and the pic that pyrocoasterkid shared and Lorax's picture are simply amazing! I love how the position of the eyes creates sort of a top-hat-wearing effect, like the Master of Scarimonies. Kudos to the imaginative teams at KD and KI for employing this cool effect on their towers.

Thanks for the compliment!   I thought it was a nice addition to the Tower and nice to see something new at The Haunt this year.  I hope this is the start of KI adding new things to The Haunt as some of the mazes and shows have been around awhile and it would be great to see two or three of them re-themed next year.

• Like 5

Epic shot!

Viewed from corner angles, there's an unintentionally humorous, visually ambiguous way to look at this, but be careful, because you might not be able to "un-see" it. The v-shaped corner braces look like a smile, and the two visible sets of eyes look like individual, sleepy eyes, making for completely different illusion.

• Like 5