Fright Feast $5 w/ All Season Dining Plan

BoddaH1994

Use your 2015 All Season Dining Plan to enjoy the all-you-can-eat Fright Feast meal for only $5 Friday and Saturday nights at Halloween Haunt.

The Fright Feast all-you-can-eat buffet includes: Fried Chicken, Montgomery Inn Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Corn on the Cobb, Baked Beans, Pasta Salad, Chocolate Chip Cookies and unlimited soft drinks.

Fright Feast is served from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Picnic Grove.

Your $5 Fright Feast ticket can be purchased at the Picnic Grove and includes one (1) front of the line maze pass valid at the maze of your choice!

Halloween Haunt is open every Friday and Saturday night from 6:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. through October 31 and features 11 haunted mazes, four scare zones, three live shows, 600 monsters and 20 rides, including the Banshee, Beast and Diamondback roller coasters.

• Like 8

Can anyone share their Fright Feast experiences from this year or past years?  I'm curious if this is a fun Halloween experience with themed food tables and decorations, scare actors lurking around, etc.  Or is it basically just a generic buffet in the picnic area?

Also, my friend is vegetarian.  Does the park ever offer some extra restricted-diet options upon request (like a veggie dog, burger, etc.) at their buffets, or would he just have to feast on the sides?

• Like 1

Use your 2015 All Season Dining Plan to enjoy the all-you-can-eat Fright Feast meal for only $5 Friday and Saturday nights at Halloween Haunt.

The Fright Feast all-you-can-eat buffet includes: Fried Chicken, Montgomery Inn Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Corn on the Cobb, Baked Beans, Pasta Salad, Chocolate Chip Cookies and unlimited soft drinks.

Fright Feast is served from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the Picnic Grove.

Your $5 Fright Feast ticket can be purchased at the Picnic Grove and includes one (1) front of the line maze pass valid at the maze of your choice!

Halloween Haunt is open every Friday and Saturday night from 6:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. through October 31 and features 11 haunted mazes, four scare zones, three live shows, 600 monsters and 20 rides, including the Banshee, Beast and Diamondback roller coasters.

Thank you for sharing this info.  I had no idea that they offered this to All Season Dining Plan holders for only $5.  That is a great deal and I like deals so I will have to check this out next time!

I'm kind of torn. This is certainly a good deal, but I also don't want to set the prescient that it's okay to charge people for food after they've already prepaid for the season. They do it at Cedar Point, but I'd like to think that Kings Island is a little more ethical than Cedar Point. My fear is that in 5 years you'll pay $100 for discounts on food around the park, not for free food.

Ryan... Who is just thinking ahead...

• Like 7

I'm kind of torn. This is certainly a good deal, but I also don't want to set the prescient that it's okay to charge people for food after they've already prepaid for the season. They do it at Cedar Point, but I'd like to think that Kings Island is a little more ethical than Cedar Point. My fear is that in 5 years you'll pay $100 for discounts on food around the park, not for free food.

Ryan... Who is just thinking ahead...

To be fair, you paid for free food, not for free soft drinks or a free front-of-the-line pass, both of which this comes with.

So given that, it's acceptable to charge a small fee. You're essentially paying the value of a one-person single-use front-of-the-line pass plus a fee for drink service. $5.00 is more than reasonable for those combined.

• Like 5

Planning to do it this year when i go in a couple weeks. We ate at it last year and sounds like it is the same stuff. The food was good and a good value I felt with the season pass at $12 for good buffet, drinks, and front of line pass.

To Ffej, not sure if there year is different yet but last year there were no scare actors and minimal decorations. Just some hay bales and pumpkins pretty much. However I'd definitely recommend. It's cheaper than most meals around the park, great food, all you can eat, and the line pass. Just $12 with a season pass versus $15 for a mediocre meal and drink elsewhere in the park. Not sure about dietary needs like veggie burgers though, I'd recommend calling the park to ask about that unless someone here knows for sure.

• Like 2