Indy DDR and the Beast

Akira1422

Great run at PKI, got to hang out w/ the ops, rode w/ one.. btw, if anyone that was running The Beast today and saw me (08/26/04) drop me a line. I was the guy with real short messed up hair, black INDYDDR shirt and black jeans on.. Really appreciated the stopping at the top of The Beast when I was riding with the op.. hehe, was laughing my ass off over that one. Either catch me on here or hit me up on aim Akira1422 or email by jwaggoner19@hotmail.com

later guys

Edited by Akira1422

I was one of The Beast guys today, the one that actually plays DDR on that crew (and the best DDR player in the ride dept! No one in Rides has beaten me!)

My brother has beeten you, but hes not in rides.

Return to your cave.

I was one of The Beast guys today, the one that actually plays DDR on that crew (and the best DDR player in the ride dept! No one in Rides has beaten me!)

I have to agree with Brad here, this guy FLIES on the pad.

I havent seen Brad play DDR at all, but i play very good, (i cant do Legend Of Maxx, but maxx unlimited, i can do on light biggrin.gif), ill challenge brad.....if it kills me....

Since the scores for DDR are insanely large, I rounded the scores down to millions. The winner of the PKI_Man VS StXBomber DDR deul was...

Winning with a score of 200 mil. to 53 mil...

Find out after this message from Jeffery Siebert!

"2005 Season passes are currently on sale!"

And now, the winner of the game was...

StXBomber!

Before I played my first song, I asked for a practice game before our match. We play a game, and I crush him on my warm-up stuff. I must give him credit for not chickening out of the match after the practice game. Good match. Even though I beat him by almost 150 million points, he is pretty good, better than most people. Just not as good as I am.

I played with honor, the funniest thing Brad did, when he was doing japan, (he did the less arrows mode), there was a 30 second arrow delay, he just walked around, acted like he was playing the crane machine, that was pure hilarity laugh.gif, brad played very good, and i praise him for playing a good game