5k run attendance for haunt busy?

pkifreak23

Hi! I was just wondering if anyone from previous years could tell me if the park gets really busy for Haunt on the Friday when the 5k run is? I was planning on trying to get off work to go on a Friday since it's usually less crowded but since that's the only weekend I can go is it still worth going on Friday or is it no different than Saturday? Thanks!

• Like 1

I volunteered last year at the 5K Glow Run and the attendance was not that busy.  I am glad to see it back as the company that was helping to put it on was disappointed at the turnout and even said they might not have the 5K anymore because not that many people signed up compared to the half and full marathon on the other days.  If I remember advertising was not as strong as it was this year.  I was glad to see the event advertised on the big park sign over the summer.  I would say going that Friday would be much better than going on a Saturday.  Unfortunately I cannot volunteer again this year for the 5K as I have a work event that night but it was really cool volunteering back behind the scenes near The Beast.  There were fog machines and the fog was lurking between the wooden supports and track of The Beast.  I hope you try going Friday night and have a great time! 

• Like 3