Indiana Beach 9-5

DegenRider

Well we decided to go to IB yesterday...Its a 4 hour drive from Cincinnati.

We left Harrison at around 8:30 and quickly it was 7:30. Today it was me Rob(Nungester) and Rob' buddy Larry. This was a test for my game boy cause it was about an hour total drive to and from so i wanted to see if the batteries would keep up.

We arrived at IB around 11am(IB time not EDT)

got a parking space in the free lot. We parked paid the 3 bucks and entered. We then went to the ticket boot and got dual ride sessions plus water park POP passes for today and we headed up for Hoosier Hurricane(42) I road near the back. I wasn't impressed with the ride at all. Very little air and boring.

Next we did Cornball Express. Now this I liked. We road in the rear and it had great airtime. Very fun ride. After that it was time to try my hand on a Larson flyers.

IB has a no snapping rule. and even the slightest jiggle gets a nasty eyeball. They run them to slow for it to be a problem.

After that we did the log flume and headed into the main area of the park

I was able to ride every adult ride but 2. Chaos was closed and the yoyo swings Could of been done but it was horridly unconfortable.

Next on our coaster list was Tig'ger. This ride has no harnesses lapbelts or seatbelts and is a fun little ride.

After that we did Lost Coaster of Superstition Mountain. This ride makes sob look like a B&M. its bone jarring but hellish fun. We road this about 5 times today. Very fun ride. I recommend forward for the best views.

We did there water park. Which isn't much more than a lazy river and some slides and cleaned up lake water. Nice but cant do that too long.

After that was Galaxy

We also did the double shot which was my 1st S&S ride. Very cool did that around 10 times that day.

If you have ridden serpent you road galaxy. its a SDC clone.

Den of lost thieves is a great dark ride. I loved it.

Frankenstein castle is a walkthough attraction that is pay extra and is well worth it. It puts any fearfest house to shame.

Overall had a great day. Drive back was long and boring. But we made it. Got pulled over on cross county for holiday harassment had nothing on us so they trooper didn't get a bonus tongue.gif(reason we were pulled over was a loud muffler which was about to fall off because we hit a huge peice of debirs on the highway and it knocked it almost off but not quite. we knew he was looking for a DUI cause his second question was "did you have anything to drink this evening sirs"?

PS just for kicks heres how far we went

user posted image

about 210miles each way. about about 4 hours each way

• 3 weeks later...