Great Autumn day at the Park 10/24/15

MaestroJr

Well, I had a great time at Kings Island Saturday. It rained for a little bit but I still had a fantastic time.

Rides I rode, mostly in the dark

Diamondback-2

Beast-2

Racer-2

Bat-1

Firehawk-1

Drop Tower, I still call it Drop Zone.-1

Boo Blasters on Boo Hill-1

Vortex-2

Flight of Fear-1

Mazes

Madame Fatales Cavern of Terror-2

Carnevil-1

Slaughterhouse-1

Board to Death-1

Took some pictures of the Phantom Theater and Son of Beast props being used this year, as I think somebody mentioned that they wanted to see them in action, so here you go!

First off they had old tombstones of all the old rides on International Street.

DSCF1864_zps2ba57ypd.jpg

DSCF1865_zpsywnejwkd.jpg

Next, in the queue line for The Beast they had the orignal pannels from the original Son of Beast trains in a casket.

DSCF1861_zpsheb4hbvv.jpg

Also in the queue line for The Beast they had a Light Bulbs crate and a Flash Powder barrel which are both from Phantom Theater!

DSCF1860_zpsn9mnfpal.jpg

DSCF1863_zpsgac3nb80.jpg

Also, dont get mad at me, but in Madame Fatales Cavern of Terror I took a picture of the other two Phantom Theater props being used. I know your not supposed to take pictures in mazes, but I snuck this one in and I think all of us Phantom Theater fanatics will love this picture that I took. Its the Great Garbonzos cannon and the Phantom Theater mummy!

DSCF1869_zpsh0agedbg.jpg

That was a really cool find! Also I found the Phantom Theater furnace in Slaughterhouse, but couldnt get a picture of it.

More pictures of Phantom Theater stuff and remnants that I took.

DSCF1875_zpsgsropilp.jpg

DSCF1874_zpstdgkry5m.jpg

DSCF1872_zpsfbo9xtsj.jpg

DSCF1871_zpsa0ar8nwh.jpg

And last but not least, The Bat at midnight.

DSCF1868_zpsfbngu3m9.jpg

Overall, I had a fantastic time and hope you enjoy my pictures. I was very pleased to find all of the Phantom Theater props, plus the Son of Beast pannels as well.

All those Phantom Theater and Son of Beast props were in plain sight if you would like to see them in person. I love finding all the old ride remnants as it gives me a kick of nosatlgia. Especially Phantom Theater and Son of Beast. Well I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope that if you went too Saturday, that you had as much fun as I did. Thanks so much, MaestroJr

• Like 7

Loved those photos of the Phantom Theater remnants! I'm too chicken to go to Haunt at night, so I loved seeing the photos of the props in the mazes. I was really excited when I saw the Phantom Theater crates used in The Beast queue when I went during the day and the busts in Boo Blasters. Sounds like a fun time!

While I appreciate the pictures of the PT remnants, there are reasons for not taking pictures in the haunts, one of them being that the bright lights can temporarily blind us scareactors.  In fact, this happened to me last Friday.  The first woman in the group entered my room, took a flash picture just when I looked up at her and blinded me.  The last woman in the same group came around the corner into the room with the light on her phone on, taking video.  I immediately went outside to report these two people to my supervisor, and as it turns out, the guy in the next room told them that they couldn't take pictures/video but they continued to do so and he followed them through the entire house so he could report them too. 

Other than that, good TR, glad you had fun!

• Like 6

Loved those photos of the Phantom Theater remnants! I'm too chicken to go to Haunt at night, so I loved seeing the photos of the props in the mazes. I was really excited when I saw the Phantom Theater crates used in The Beast queue when I went during the day and the busts in Boo Blasters. Sounds like a fun time!

Theres some photos of Phantom Theatre props being used for haunt over on Kiextreme. Those photos are spread out threw the albums of years. http://www.kiextreme.com/gallery/index.php?cat=35

You'll have to do a little digging in the albums, but they're there.