2015 KIC Off Season Poll Series Week I: Last Ride of 2015

BB1

It's back! Yes the Off Season Poll Series is in the 3rd season and with new poll questions it will be a great way to make the Off Season go by that much quicker!

To start off this week's poll, let's go back to your last visit to Kings Island. It's the final ride of your 2015 season and you made one last decision on how to end it out with a bang. Was it a memorable night ride on The Beast? Or maybe one superb last scream on Banshee i am sure it was right. With that being said; what was your last ride for the 2015 season?

My last ride of the year was one of the greatest night rides ever. I love cool, dark, and fast rides on Beast. I had a great time and it was priceless to have as a final cold ride on my favorite coaster.

• Like 8

Interestingly, I just realized that this make two seasons in a row that I have ended on a milestone. Last year I was on the same train as Banshee's 2,000,000th rider for my final ride, and this year I ended by sharing a ride with a KICer during her personal milestone of 300 Vortex rides.

What an odd coincidence. :P

• Like 9

When the park closed to the public, my last ride was Vortex (as always) which this year was extra special since it was my 300th ride and I shared it with a lot of my KIC friends (as well as the awesome crew there that night!).

My last ride during the ERT was my first night ride ever on Banshee, enjoyed in the front row. It was COLD back there!! :P

• Like 11

^ I waited to ride with you for your 300th ride, but when they had their slight delay around 6:40, I left due to needing to meet up with someone by 7:00. I heard the crew was fantastic and helped you count down to #300. Congratulations!

My last ride was obviously The Beast (tradition and you know I love that crew!)

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

• Like 6

My last ride was the final train of the 2015 season at The Beast ERT, along with 4 other KIC members. Afterwards, the ride crew lined up to offer high-fives and say goodbye to the last riders, which was a nice gesture.

Congrats on getting to 300, VortexBFF! silver2005 and I would have made it in time for the final Vortex train, but we got delayed by a cursing guest who had to be removed from The Beast around 6:50pm.

• Like 7

What is sad for me is that I have marathoner Beast so much that I have no idea of just how many credits I have on it. Heck I could probably have well into the hundreds if I kept count all these years.

BB1, the "eh I'll just go over to the waterpark and take a few rounds on the lazy river" kind of guy.

• Like 4

My last ride of the season was Diamondback.  My wife and I were planning on going this past Sunday to do the last rides of the season thing, but ended up having to meet up with her dad and stepmom.  Diamondback is a great ride and definitely a fine way to end the season though!

• Like 5

My last KI coaster I've ridden was Diamondback back row, stretching my arms back and getting drenched by the splashdown. Last coaster in general was Screamin' Eagle in the back row at SF:SL. Such a good coaster in back row  :D. Pitch black, woods everywhere, and the last two drops being some of the most intense ejector airtime moments I had ever experienced. I was pressed so hard into my rather loose lap bar. I still have 2 days left in a park for 2015 at Over Georgia for Holiday in the Park, so that'll be great. 

• Like 6