2015 KIC Off Season Poll Series Week I: Last Ride of 2015

BB1

After riding Vortex's last train of the season with VortexBFForever and her 300th ride, we ended the season on Diamondback for her first ever night ride. I was going for my 400th on DB, but did not quite make it this season!

Is there a reason this is showing as black text on a black background?

• Like 3

After riding Vortex's last train of the season with VortexBFForever and her 300th ride, we ended the season on Diamondback for her first ever night ride. I was going for my 400th on DB, but did not quite make it this season!

Is there a reason this is showing as black text on a black background?

And the size of a mite?

Looks normal as yours on my screen?

Looks normal as yours on my screen?

Obviously, you're using the KICentral Modern theme, in which it does show correctly. Other skins, such as IP.Board (which I use) and KICentral Neon show it as black on black.

This is not the first time this problem has displayed itself, and I suspect that the cause is a poorly coded skin, causing the theme's formatting (background color, size, etc.) to be copied and pasted along with the text. That shouldn't be happening, but it is, and Dane is the only one who can fix it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In my case, I had to remind the employee at the photo booth to censor the photo, as they initially didn't notice it. They looked at it again, laughed (really?), hit the censor button, and went on with whatever they were doing. To my knowledge, no other action was taken.

• Like 1