2015 Ride/Attraction Totals

MDMC01

I haven't decided whether I'm heading west or NE for my June trip. So many choices to be made and things to consider.

I was only at SFA for about an hour and a half. So, unlike my miserable KD trip, I don't have much of an opinion about SFA beyond the mess of a parking lot. But it will likely be at least two years before I want to redo those visits. :)

On the 6th 12th day since KI closed, my season gave to me:

Twelve-ish shows of Cirque,

Eleven Canadian coasters,

Ten minutes of recov'ry [from Time Warp],

Nine more minutes of recov'ry [from Flight Deck],

Eight big giga hills [lift and otherwise],

Seven season passes,

Six Flags St. Louis,

Five ridecyclesonDiamondbackandBansheethatonenighttheydidaphotoshoot!

Four Haut-Vol shows,

Three Backlot Stunts,

Two drop-tracked coasters,

And a torn-up raccoon for all to see!

• Like 5

I do not keep track of individual rides after a certain point. I just get distracted.

I do know I rode Woodstock Gliders most. 100 plus rides on it (I would say I easily reached 200 cycles). This year I spent more time in Planet Snoopy than I did when my children were little (obviously not named Planet Snoopy at those times).

Princess Sparkles is trained at said gliders and not once worked a cycle I was on. When being trained she was warned about me and she actually admitted I am her mom.

Park totals:

Dollywood, Carowinds, Cedar Point, Strickers Grove, Holiday Day World, Hershey Park, Lakemont Park and Knoebles all with 1 visit each.

Kings Island 137 visits.

Bought 42 bags of Sweet Spots. I shared a lot of them, but am having withdrawals. I think I have a problem.

I am at a total of 158 coasters, the princess is at 149.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I took my first and only visit to Kings Island in June. I rode all the coasters once except Invertigo, Firehawk and The Great Pumpkin Coaster. I hope to return again since it was one of the better parks I have been to for the coaster selection and non coaster rides as well.

I also got these parks once: Cedar Point, Canobie Lake Park, Fun Spot Orlando, all 4 Disney World parks. For multiple trips to parks I got to Playland's Castaway Cove twice, Dorney Park 7 times and Great Adventure 22 times.

My coaster count went from 96 to 127 which was a record number of new coasters for me in 1 year. My 100th coaster was Banshee and I was glad to have such an excellent coaster be my 100th after my 50th was Rollie's Coaster at Morey's Piers which is a non looping Pinfari with over the shoulder restraints that isn't very good.

• Like 2