TR: I've Done it Again

AZ Kinda Guy

Originally, myself, my girl Sarah, Chris, and Lonnie we're going to go to Dollywood on Sunday. After visiting their homepage, we learned the Harvest Festival started the Saturday before and Dolly had four sold out concerts at the park that wekeend! So we were at Chris's house Saturday night and we got to talking. "Whats within a reasonable drive. Look, Darien Lake is somewhat close and they have Superman too!" So then Sarah is like "lets go to Niagara Falls too" We were all sold. So instead of waiting until the morning to come around we pack up Chris's Saturn and leave his house around 1230 AM. Crazyness huh? Let me know what you think of the pics.

Heres the pics

The park overall was fine. One of the better Six Flags parks I've been to. The operations were the best I've seen at any Six Flags park and the park was clean. Like my friend Chris said, it seems as if Six Flags hasn't been able to "taint" this park...yet.

Superman was great although I prefer the mirror image clone at SFA.

Predator was ok I guess. Nothing great but nothing horrible either. We only rode it once.

Viper was awful. I cracked my jaw on the restraint and the trains were uncomfortable as hell. It makes Vortex look like a B&M.