Fear Fest Dry Run

DegenRider

Me Hoskins and TeenageNinja(JOE) did fearfest with 5 others who names escape me.

After stopping at A coffee affair and getting a nice mocha latte' I arrived at joes house 30 mins or so early. Joe and Hoskins were already there so shortly after that we left.

We got to PKI about 45 mins before it started. Me and hoskins went in the front gate and joe went in though the employee gate. I saw seibert and he said hello to me and said none of the new stuff is ready yet. No biggie.

After our group assembles we head for Curse of the crypt. Its about the same as I remember it last year but still it was fun.

We decide to do psycho path and its the shortest wait ever for that one. Its fun and we saw fellow PKI mod Return of Yogi. It was fun and the girls we were with kinda freaked out. Too much hangy stuff though.

After that we skipped maze of madness and hit up circus of horrors 3d. Same as last year. Still fun. After that its a made dash to maze of madness.

Were the last ones though and the ushers joined us as we walked though it was ok...but that **** alarm.

I await the rest of the new houses.

Hoskins and me drove off without joe whilst he was being a pimp.

Yeah, it was really good. I finally got to meet Hoskins (well, just say hi as he left). Here are my reviews:

Psycho Path: Some parts were different (corn field at start), some parts stayed the same (talking head guy). It was my favorite maze/path thing last year (Route 666 not included, I liked that the most, but it wasn't a maze or path really), let's see how it compares with the other ones I did this year.

Curse of the Crypt: This was the first time I had been through this maze, and I liked it. I had heard about the crawl space part, so I knew what was coming, but I was still freaked out about the girl there. The mummy coming out was a cool part, I got a good look at the costume, and it was really well done! I liked this much more than Maze of Madness last year, but not as much as the Path.

House of Darkness: Very cool and creepy. I liked how they kept stopping you in different rooms and had the creatures talk with you. The execution scene at the end was ok, the live actor getting sawed by the buzz-saw was cool, but the electocuted guy was obviously fake, and not to mention I had seen it at an online store. The ending was kinda anti-climactic though. Also, the baby-doll girls room was cool, yay for blacklights! They were cool, in a split-personality kinda way.

So now, 2 years, and 5 mazes/paths/rides later, my top 5 of FearFest!

1. Route 666 (RIP)

2. House of Darkness (anti-climactic yes, cool scenes, yes)

3. Psycho Path (nice additions, not as much "lost in the woods" as before, which is what I liked most about it)

4. Curse of the Crypt (Too predictable, not as scary)

5. Maze of Madness (NOT SCARY)

House of Darkness: Very cool and creepy. I liked how they kept stopping you in different rooms and had the creatures talk with you. The execution scene at the end was ok, the live actor getting sawed by the buzz-saw was cool, but the electocuted guy was obviously fake, and not to mention I had seen it at an online store. The ending was kinda anti-climactic though. Also, the baby-doll girls room was cool, yay for blacklights! They were cool, in a split-personality kinda way.

*random* I was the person in the table saw. Scared the crap out of a lot of people. It was fun. biggrin.gif

Perhaps they could take Dracula out of Curse of The Crypt and put him in Dracula's Haunted Castle... stupid ride lol.

Have Dracula at the entrance doors telling everyone to take a good look at him. He'll be the only Dracula they see for the evening.

New thought: Advertise DHC as a Where's Waldo-kind of attraction. Object is simple: spot the vampire.