Coasterstock 2016

Magenta Lizard

I contacted the park. Parking is not included. So with that I am not going. $76 plus another $45 for parking is more than what I'm wanting to spend

Sent from a signal coming out of the Vega system.

Parking for the three-day event is included for non-Gold and Platinum passholders.  Those with a Gold or Platinum pass will need to use their SP for parking. 

Thanks Don,  Apparently someone provided me with the wrong information.  Usually I don't need to worry, but sadly I am not purchasing a pass this year. :(     But I will be purchasing my 2017 pass as soon as they are on sale in the fall  :D

• Like 3

It's so incredibly comforting to know how knowledgeable Call Center employees are...

On two occasions in the past, I have called the park to ask a question. On both occasions, I was given incorrect information. Thus, I no longer call the park for anything.

If it's during the season, you are far better off driving to the park and asking your question in person at Guest Services. They will actually take the time to research it or radio for someone in the appropriate department if necessary, whereas I feel that the call center just offers a guess if it's not a common question for which they have the answer in front of them. At least that's the feeling I got both of the times I called.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

With the possibility of more options for the day's events(Fingers crossed for sign shop tour and or some tour to where I can see old Boomerang Bay stuff!) , I might be able to go to COASTERSTOCK 2016. Especially with the Gold Pass Preview Day for the waterpark happening in the same weekend it should be a nice get away! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

It's so incredibly comforting to know how knowledgeable Call Center employees are...

On two occasions in the past, I have called the park to ask a question. On both occasions, I was given incorrect information. Thus, I no longer call the park for anything.

If it's during the season, you are far better off driving to the park and asking your question in person at Guest Services. They will actually take the time to research it or radio for someone in the appropriate department if necessary, whereas I feel that the call center just offers a guess if it's not a common question for which they have the answer in front of them. At least that's the feeling I got both of the times I called.

With this time of year the park gives limited information since it is the off season and hard to get a hold of the personnel, when the park opens information will be readily available.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I got that credit as a little kid. :D

But yeah, it would be neat if parks that do enthusiast events would throw us credit counters a bone by lifting the max height restriction on their kiddie coaster for ERT. ;) (Assuming that they can do so safely, of course.)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought my tickets and registered for Coasterstock.  The non-passholder tickets don't say anything about parking on them, so I assume that will all be handled/reimbursed as part of the event check-in.  Also, I didn't get any kind of confirmation email after registering, but I'm pretty sure that is normal.