Coasterstock 2016

Magenta Lizard

I am glad someone mentioned The Beast tour sign up. I did not see the second part of the registration the day I bought my ticket. The  1 PM tour is not listed so I am guessing it is full. I signed up for the 2 PM.

1) Oldschool75
2,3,4) Joncars05 +Wife & Child 

5) IndyGuy4KI

BTW...there will be more than what's listed on the park's website as part of the two days, three nights Coasterstock event. And some of the opportunities listed may be different than what they appear. :)

I will be there and really looking forward to seeing what this message means.  

• Like 1

Just signed up for this years Coasterstock event.  The 1 pm Beast Tour was an opinion when I was picking, a little strange but oh well.  I choose the 4 pm Beast Tour.  This is going to be exciting!  Remember anyone wanting to buy tickets, it ends May 8th at midnight!

• Like 1

Well I'm buying for 2 people, my gold pass is older and just has the long number under the barcode on the back, my buddies pass which was new last fall also has the long number under the bar code, yet I don't see a 8 digit code on the back of his anywhere.

Got my stuff together for Coasterstock. Very excited.

In answer to the 8 digit number, on my pass it's right below the barcode and the long number beneath it.

Took me about a half hour to join a coaster club(ACE), buy my ticket and register. Plenty of time before Sunday for you folks who want to go to get it done.

Looks like I'm flyin' solo (my family and friends can be wimps sometimes:)) and I'm alrite with that. Gonna be a blast.

• Like 4

Did anyone get an email confirmation for actually registering? All I got was the ticket purchase confirmation. I did register because I choose the 4pm Beast tour. Just curious. I hate to have a last minute snafu because my registration didn't go through. Being in IT, I feel more secure with a confirmation for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I did not receive an email.

You do not receive an email when you register. A thank you notification appears on your screen upon submitting your registration. 

An email will go out 5-7 days before the event.

• Like 4

I did not receive an email.

You do not receive an email when you register. A thank you notification appears on your screen upon submitting your registration. 

An email will go out 5-7 days before the event.

Thanks for clarifying Don. I know that I've gotten some emails from you in the past with events I've signed up for.

Wasn't able to participate in Coasterstock last year so I wasn't sure how it was being done.

• Like 2

Less than 14 hours till registration closes for what is looking like an awesome event.

I would not want to miss out on this one. I'm for sure not going to. 4 pm Beast tour for this poster.

With the PR man sayin there is more to the schedule than what's listed, and all the activity going in the park, who knows what surprises we're in for.

• Like 2

4 pm Beast tour as well.  After much soul searching, and trading one love for another, I'll be there. Please next year 1 week earlier?  

:unsure: I guess I will be going to Pole Day alone, and I was just thinking about that as I was on my way to Lucas Oil Raceway yesterday for Street Car Takeover.  I was hoping you would make the other choice, but I understand the desire for some to attend these kind of events.

• Like 3

I just bought the tickets and registered my dad and I, creating a packed weekend with graduation rehearsal and Coasterstock Friday, Coasterstock all day Saturday, and then Coasterstock and actual graduation Sunday. Can't wait! I was going to skip Coasterstock another year due to graduation, but the Rivertown/train happenings had me too perplexed.

• Like 2

So as far as I can see: 

1) Oldschool75

2,3,4) Joncars05 +Wife & Child
5) IndyGuy4KI

6, 7) NoChickens and MrsNoChickens

8) Hoeter

9) Magenta Lizard

10) chugh43

11) freaks76

12) rcwizard13

If I missed you, sorry....feel free to add yourself to the list :)

• Like 4

4 pm Beast tour as well.  After much soul searching, and trading one love for another, I'll be there. Please next year 1 week earlier?  

If this would have been 5 years or so ago, My choice would not have been KI, for sure.

After 30 plus years of it......

Well, lets say it wasn't a hard choice.

• Like 1

I registered yesterday....2 pm Beast Tour! 

electricsun....the answer is yes....you want to go two more days.

Ahh...but I'm missing my sidekick/partner-in-crime/nephew that made last years event so much fun for me. Also NASA Glenn is having an open house the same weekend. I have to choose between two of my favorite things - science and roller coasters. Thought I had decided but forgot about NASA. Grrr. 

• Like 2