Off-Ride Shots of Racer

gforce1994

Nice shots, anyone know what the extra fencing(?) the curved valleys is for?

Yes.

It's to keep people off the track...that's a lock-out area.

Interesting, I have never seen anything like that on a PTC coaster before.

They don't have them on Rebel Yell at KD, and that is closer to the guests pathways than The Racer is.

Great video, gforce1994!

Yes, waiting in line for SpongeBob 3D was memorable for so many reasons. The trains racing 'around you,' one forward and one backward, while you listened to (or joined in with) entire families singing along with the eponymous character on that TV on the outside wall of the theater ("Steppin' on the beach, root-doot-doot-dooh; steppin' on the beach, root-doot-doot-dooh!") is a summertime memory that is both unique and priceless!

:(  I miss it.

• Like 6

Great video, gforce1994!

Yes, waiting in line for SpongeBob 3D was memorable for so many reasons. The trains racing 'around you,' one forward and one backward, while you listened to (or joined in with) entire families singing along with the eponymous character on that TV on the outside wall of the theater ("Steppin' on the beach, root-doot-doot-dooh; steppin' on the beach, root-doot-doot-dooh!") is a summertime memory that is both unique and priceless!

Your not the only one who misses it, Action Theater was one of my favorite attractions at Kings Island, and SpongeBob 3D was my favorite thing shown there.(Except when it was mentioned the Funtastic World Of Hanna-Barbara was also shown there, which I really wish I could of seen.)  When it first came out at Kings Island, the line was HUGE, and there was another movie playing too Stan Lee's 7th Portal, which I barely remember, and it didn't really have a line at all. Going back to the first couple years SpongeBob 3D was there does anybody remember before the ride started that Mr. Krabs would say to secure all loose articles? They used it for a little while, but after a few seasons they took his voice out. I was actually surprised that SpongeBob 3D stayed for the 2010 season, which was strange because the park had already converted to Planet Snoopy. The last time I was in Action Theater, was when I saw Dinosaurs Alive 3D, which was alright except the seats didn't move, and now the theater is extinct just like the Dinosaurs.

• Like 2

Great video, gforce1994!

Your not the only one who misses it, Action Theater was one of my favorite attractions at Kings Island, and SpongeBob 3D was my favorite thing shown there.(Except when it was mentioned the Funtastic World Of Hanna-Barbara was also shown there, which I really wish I could of seen.)  When it first came out at Kings Island, the line was HUGE, and there was another movie playing too Stan Lee's 7th Portal, which I barely remember, and it didn't really have a line at all. Going back to the first couple years SpongeBob 3D was there does anybody remember before the ride started that Mr. Krabs would say to secure all loose articles? They used it for a little while, but after a few seasons they took his voice out. I was actually surprised that SpongeBob 3D stayed for the 2010 season, which was strange because the park had already converted to Planet Snoopy. The last time I was in Action Theater, was when I saw Dinosaurs Alive 3D, which was alright except the seats didn't move, and now the theater is extinct just like the Dinosaurs.

Didn't this house License to Thrill at some point?

• Like 1