2015 KIC Off Season Poll Series Week VII: Park Upgrades

BB1

Every year as we get a new attraction, it leaves questions of what else could we get, or better yet what do we need? As I was thinking of this poll, I was reminded of how every year we want x or y but we might actually get z. So, with this week drawing close to our Christmas poll, this will serve as a base for next Week's poll: What park upgrade do you think we need in the coming years?

• Like 3

As Terp said, food quality and service should be the parks top priority. But in my opinion an expansion onto X-Base would be a nice addition. Restrooms and a flat ride such as a Gerstlauer Sky Roller called Flight Commander would be fitting of the X-Base themeing. The Adventure Express could defiantly use some TLC.

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

Xbase bathrooms! And an Xbase expansion

I can't emphasize enough how much I would like this.  It is very annoying as an associate having to direct guests to either side of Coney Mall to use the restroom (I worked right next to entrance of X-Base)

• Like 2