Kings Island 2016 Discussion Thread

CoasterOhio

Is Kings Island usually busy on Memorial Day , or just how is he crowd that day? would it be better to go Friday, May 27th, 0r Memorial Day? Really wanting to know! I'm taking my Aunt who hasn't been to the park in 25+ years, and would love to take her on one of those dates when it would be less crowded. Thanks!

• Like 3

68f6c2920237026364aae1c52e0dc0b9.jpg7b39a2f69a94479d2c0ff5d95e69a361.jpg2ad0c933f4e3a71f0b67256a18e2770b.jpg

Pictures of the parking lot progress (and The Bat) from the drop off area (and Columbia road behind GWL). Looks like they are going to send us further down Kings Island Drive past the drop off and almost to GWL before you get to the turn into the new tolls.

EDIT: this applies if you are approaching from I-71.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

• Like 19

The list last year was never complete or accurate, anyway (it left off the salad and sub options at La Rosa's for example- I didn't learn they were still included until sometime during Haunt). Probably best to ask at the locations what meals are included.

Stay tuned for commentary from The Interpreter about selling something in advance and then changing the content as they please... I agree with him, but I also used the heck out of my plan last year, so feel I can't complain too strongly. In any case, I feel I got my money's worth.

• Like 7

The list last year was never complete or accurate, anyway (it left off the salad and sub options at La Rosa's for example- I didn't learn they were still included until sometime during Haunt). Probably best to ask at the locations what meals are included.

Stay tuned for commentary from The Interpreter about selling something in advance and then changing the content as they please... I agree with him, but I also used the heck out of my plan last year, so feel I can't complain too strongly. In any case, I feel I got my money's worth.

This Kings Island Dining Plan page was updated all year with the latest options available in the park, including the La Rosa's sub and salad.

Most the parks, including KI are just now starting to evaluate and adjust the dining plans. If there are any changes, they likely won't be known for a couple more weeks.

• Like 5

So I've been thinking...

Last year I did a Countdown to Opening Day to help with the offseason blues. I've been thinking about doing it again and this time I have a better app on my phone and I now have Photoshop on my new laptop for much better and more edits that really stand out to show how many days are left until Opening Day! What do you guys think? If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to the Kings Island 2015 Discussion Thread (if it's still up, it's been a while since I've been on) and see for yourself!

• Like 5