Kings Island 2016 Discussion Thread

CoasterOhio

I suspect that, on crowded mornings, a person will be stationed even at the passholder lanes to get cars through efficiently. It's quicker to hand a pass to a person than to figure out a machine, and some cars definitely will be in the wrong lane.

When the gate doesn't need to operate at full capacity, an automated system would allow for more lanes to be open.

• Like 3

But see Florida.

Can't read the article via normal means without registering an account, which I refuse to do. So I instead opened Firefox's Inspector and read the article through the source code. :P

That's what sites like guerillamail.com are good for :P

I just looked at that, but all I got was a link farm and a message saying that the domain may be for sale.

• Like 1

But see Florida.

Can't read the article via normal means without registering an account, which I refuse to do. So I instead opened Firefox's Inspector and read the article through the source code. :P

That's what sites like guerillamail.com are good for :P

I just looked at that, but all I got was a link farm and a message saying that the domain may be for sale.

Mis-typed the domain. Two r's, not one.

• Like 2

60 days until opening day! Is anyone planning on going to Kings Island in those 60 days or so? I plan to be at the Passholder renewal event. 

Just to clarify, passholder preview night is for people who renewed their Gold or Platinum Pass by a certain date. (Wanted to clarify for the site spectators)

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 2

I PROMISE I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN!!

Now then... :) It's getting colder and colder outside. But the good news is, it'll warm up a little bit this weekend. That's a sure sign that Spring is just around the corner! That also means that we are now less than 2 months away from Opening Day at Kings Island!! How many days to be exact?? 59!!

932177c5bc9b7db84212f21755e7019d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 11

Since it's Thursday, how about a little "Throwback Thursday" to a time where Beasts and Diamondbacks ruled Kings Island. In modern day, both The Beast and Diamondback will begin operations on April 16, the day of Kings Island's Opening Day, which is 58 days away!!

cccc62e2f8d65a00f9f874de48be3003.jpg

Original pic: https://instagram.com/p/BB8Nv1mOOMm/

• Like 13