Kings Island 2016 Discussion Thread

CoasterOhio

Not a comment on the park operations but we were at the park Sunday in line for Skyline right before it started to rain. Then it down poured.  Guest came in and flocked in the skyline and sat at tables not eating.  While, paying customers couldn't find a seat to eat at because of this. Downright rude if you ask me!

• Like 10

Not a comment on the park operations but we were at the park Sunday in line for Skyline right before it started to rain. Then it down poured. Guest came in and flocked in the skyline and sat at tables not eating. While, paying customers couldn't find a seat to eat at because of this. Downright rude if you ask

Unfortunately this happens every time that it rains. People even flock to the food locations that don't have indoor patios such as street larosas, and even though employees tell them they can't be there guest do not listen and insist on being in the way.

• Like 2

Does anybody know what happened to the dramatic music that would play on Banshee's lift hill before the Banshee scream? I just realized that it was gone this year.

It wasn't gone for me opening day, here is the music 

• Like 6

More than likely just a button that a ride operator forgot to press. Unacceptable but understandable. The Banshee scream is probably automated and can only be disabled by the maintenance team.

Unacceptable? Nah.....what's unacceptable is a ride operator not checking restraints or letting a child who isn't tall enough ride. 

• Like 11

More than likely just a button that a ride operator forgot to press. Unacceptable but understandable. The Banshee scream is probably automated and can only be disabled by the maintenance team.

There is sometimes where operators will stop Banshee at the top of the lift hill, (right when the scream is triggered) and then move the train again causing the scream to go off once more. A double scream is what they called it (also said they usually do it during haunt)

As for music. It's probably something that you just couldn't hear due to the loud train, and other noises going on. (When I last heard the audio this year, It sounded quite quiet to me.) 

• Like 1

There is sometimes where operators will stop Banshee at the top of the lift hill, (right when the scream is triggered) and then move the train again causing the scream to go off once more. A double scream is what they called it (also said they usually do it during haunt)

As for music. It's probably something that you just couldn't hear due to the loud train, and other noises going on. (When I last heard the audio this year, It sounded quite quiet to me.) 

The operators don't do this, the ride system auto stop because of blocking. :)

• Like 4

Nope, The operators do purposely do this sometimes.

• Like 1

Nope, The operators do purposely do this sometimes.

Silly me....... what do I know.... :)

• Like 8