2015 KIC Off Season Poll Series Week X: 2016 Priority Attractions

BB1

Taking a step back from last week's poll, let's take a more critical look at 2016 and what it holds for us. Every year we get new coasters, new slides, and new flats. Some are the best of the best, marking a strong highlight in the year, others are just flat out unneeded (Like Italian Stunt Job). With 2016 being a very diverse collection of attractions with their own historical markers, they all have different priorities for various enthusiasts. Going along with last week's poll, what are your 2016 priority attractions?

• Like 1

As I alluded to in last week's poll, Nighthawk is priority for me as it will be my 100th coaster. I chose it as it has a long history. In the year 2000, Stealth appeared on the coaster scene as the world's first flying roller coaster. I remember watching a brief POV when I was little of the ride on the old Paramount's Great America website. In 2004, it got moved to Carowinds, where it was (then) known as Borg Assimulator, the first Star Trek themed coaster. As we all know, after Cedar Fair bought the old Paramount parks, the old names were stripped away and new ones were created. The coaster formally known as Stealth is Nighthawk, and looks great with the new color scheme. Fun Fact: In past years where I thought I would journey to ride this creature from the new millennium, I would purposely not ride Firehawk until I ride Nighthawk so I can enjoy the experience with fresh eyes. I still plan on doing it this year well; I just hope the futuristic red beauty of X-Base will understand!  ;)

• Like 4