Funpix

rhyano

3 hours ago, PKIVortex said:

Worlds of Fun doesnt have Funpix. The only Parks that have it are, Cedar Point, Canada's Wonderland, California's Great America, Carowinds, Knotts, Kings Island, And Kings Dominion. Or the C and K Cedar Fair Parks.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I didn't realize that. I could have swore I seen a Prowler picture online the other day. Do the have on-ride photos that are just not tied in with the funpix?

My funpix aren't working on the app a black screen pops up for a second then goes back to the main screen. May have to try deleting app and re downloading. Everything showed up on the website tho and my Mystic Timbers video worked this time

1 minute ago, BuckeyeBond said:

If you have the all season funpix are the videos included? I didn't knew that videos were an option at all. Do you get them at the same place you get your pictures or are videos only available at certain rides?

Only Mystic Timbers has it. It's automatically added with any picture

My app is broken at the moment but when it was working on preview night and I just had signed up for funpix I noticed it said I had 2 photos but the app only showed 1 (so I guess it was counting the video even tho I couldnt see it)

There may be issues...but the only way to really know for sure is to ask someone in park. It may show up later. 

I was quite disappointed opening day, riding Diamondback at the end of the night....my picture never showed up...every row but @pianoman and mine. We didn't do anything inappropriate or anything....after spending what seemed like a 1/2 hour with the gals at the booth, they couldn't even find our picture....we found @malem in front of us...but we could not be seen.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Gannersdaddy said:

Finally did my end of year download.  Even with some missing pictures from camera and system issues, as well as other people, ended up with just over 800 pictures.

All in all, its a good deal.

Do you know when they remove all of the photos? 

I do recommend this deal. Not only for unlimited photos to your phone, but you can also get great deals on magnets, frames, and other items for five bucks. Was really worth it, and got some great photos. Especially an onride photo for the first time my little cousin rode a coaster.

• Like 1

Just now, JubJester said:

Do you know when they remove all of the photos? 

I do recommend this deal. Not only for unlimited photos to your phone, but you can also get great deals magnets, frames, and other items for five bucks. Was really worth it, and got some great photos. Especially a ride photo for the first time my little cousin rode a coaster.

Not sure.  I still have all of mine from 2016 on there as well.  I would think that at some point it will either start dropping off the oldest one first, but I have not gotten any sort of notification either way.

• Like 2