Rivertown funnel cake stand razed

Magenta Lizard

Seeing a lot of activity back out by The Beast and Old Crypt towards the woods. Seems to be more trucks parked in that lot. Maybe nothing, but seems to be a new path behind Slaughter House going out towards Diamondback's hammerhead turn. I never knew of any path there before. Anyone else know if this existed before?

• Like 1

Couldn't figure out where to put this so I figured here would work since it's Rivertown and it's a stand :P 

Looking at the webcams.....made me realize something.....there is a building next to Diamondback's maintenance shed, that seems to only have it's lights on when the park isn't open.

Have you ever seen this building open? Do they sell something from it? If so, what?

I've seen it used maybe once in the past few years and they sold souvenir bottles. As of recently I'm not so sure!

940889_10209598321780886_678879554420440

• Like 2

See his post above.

Actor Activated Triggers.

I think it's a term he made up.

EDIT: Posted at same time...

I am not certain about other haunted houses but I know Universal Studios uses Actor Activated Triggers to describe anything triggered by an actor at Halloween Horror Nights.  There is also a GAT, Guest Activated Trigger.  There is another term for automated triggers as well but I cannot remember it off the top of my head.  At Universal almost all noise is from a speaker so that the actors do not have to worry about using or losing their voice.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

There's a wall blocking the old funnel cake stand/old WWC entrance, it has signs that say watch for falling trees. Survey markers and some trees that have been tagged with green paint can be seen from the train. That's the run down of definites so far.

Oh, and WWC and its supply reservoir is still drained because, they say, it is undergoing repairs.

• Like 4

Any update for those who've been to the park this year? The 2016 thread has way too many posts for me to go through!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Check out this thread for all of your speculating needs: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/31913-decoding-episode-ii-rivertown-2017-and-the-falling-trees/ :)

• Like 2