Rivertown funnel cake stand razed

Magenta Lizard

As long as they will also allow you to fill water bottles at these stations, this will be excellent for not having to wait in long lines at food service venues.  This has been very inconsistent throughout the Cedar Fair chain in previous seasons.

• Like 4

As long as they will also allow you to fill water bottles at these stations, this will be excellent for not having to wait in long lines at food service venues. This has been very inconsistent throughout the Cedar Fair chain in previous seasons.

Actually they have filtered water stations now throughout the park. The first one was at the Invertigo bathrooms, if I remember correctly they finally added one at the bathrooms by BLSC late in the year.

Sent from a signal coming out of the Vega system.

• Like 6

As long as they will also allow you to fill water bottles at these stations, this will be excellent for not having to wait in long lines at food service venues. This has been very inconsistent throughout the Cedar Fair chain in previous seasons.

Actually they have filtered water stations now throughout the park. The first one was at the Invertigo bathrooms, if I remember correctly they finally added one at the bathrooms by BLSC late in the year.

Sent from a signal coming out of the Vega system.

Adding more of these is wonderful news!  I wasn't aware of them, but Kat mentioned that she liked filling her water bottle at the one by Invertigo.

This is a nice additional feature that will save lots of time and keep people hydrated!  Kudos to them on that one!

• Like 4

Well it looks like I was correct about that being a new path behind the new basketball game. To the new soccer game :-/ I'm not terribly enthusiastic. It is cool we will apparently be able to walk under the track there tho to get some cool views of Diamondback.

https://twitter.com/kingsislandpr/status/706233701487792129

It does reopen speculation wide for what is going into the old funnel cake location, though. I had assumed that was at least going to have the soccer game, if not something else.

• Like 4

Not to take away from RMC they probably produce a stellar ride but I love/hate RMC. They turn bad coasters to great coasters, but sometimes it's over extended. I think SoB would have been a perfect candidate for RMC, but it's like poison. Six Flags been bit, and now multiple woodies have been converted, not just because it was a horrible ride. Therefor I hope to not see anything RMC at any CF park.

They turn bad coasters into great coasters... how is that a bad thing at all? They take old beaten down woodies and turn them into incredible new masterpieces. Six Flags and RMC should be praised for this! I mean I think Six Flags is doing a WAY better job than Cedar Fair right now and the biggest reason is because of these new RMCs (and their incredible new collection of Dark Rides.) Why Cedar Fair hasn't signed on the dotted line bewilders me. 

• Like 1

I don't remember exactly what Greg said way way back, but wasn't it something about "an out of the BOX team of designers at KI who were going to create the best HAUNT ever?" Someone find that tweet...

"Very excited about the out of the box committee we have to make HAUNT bigger and better. This park is filled with creative folks!"

https://twitter.com/kigmgreg/status/685138852726620160

It was only a couple months ago, tho, not way way back.

• Like 1

I don't remember exactly what Greg said way way back, but wasn't it something about "an out of the BOX team of designers at KI who were going to create the best HAUNT ever?" Someone find that tweet...

"Very excited about the out of the box committee we have to make HAUNT bigger and better. This park is filled with creative folks!"

https://twitter.com/kigmgreg/status/685138852726620160

It was only a couple months ago, tho, not way way back.

Ok... Way way back in the thread... ;)

• Like 1