Fast Pass

Hank

I've been away for quite a while.  Did Cedar Fair do away with Fast Pass?  I don't see it advertized on the KI website (nor on the CP website).  It used to be an add on, just like the meal thing or now the picture thing.

• Like 1

Cedar Fair doesn't have and never had Fast Pass. That's Disney.

Fast Lane is Cedar Fair.

It's available for purchase by the day--not the season.

OK - Fast Lane passes used to be advertized on the ticket page.  Maybe they will put them there later, but nothing was seen - even doing a search on their sites yielded nothing.

• Like 2

I can confirm that Fast Lane is looking a little conspicuously absent. A search of the site returns four results: two versions of the FAQ, a Privacy Policy page, and a McCluskey Chevrolet page. The McCluskey page is blank, and the Frequently Asked Questions page (a very scaled down version of the FAQ) doesn't appear to still have it on it. The Privacy Policy mentions it only in passing as one of many things you might buy using the online shop.

The FAQ page does mention Fast Lane, but it also has a lot of outdated info (a whole section on Fun Perks, for example). On the other hand, it also has a whole section on Fun Pix, which is brand new, so the page isn't just abandoned or anything.

At this point, I can think of three explanations.

1. Fast Lane is being discontinued.

2. McCluskey Chevrolet is no longer sponsoring it, so the pages need to be rewritten and are temporarily removed.

3. The website is being worked on in other ways (Fun Pix being added, for example) and they just temporarily left it off or broke it.

If I recall correctly, current-season Fast Lane (Plus) information hasn't made it to the website until a few weeks before Opening Day.

Some 2016 Fast Lane Plus passes were already sold, in the form of a ticket combo package offered on or around Black Friday. (Which incidentally, were cheaper than Fast Lane Plus alone on certain days.)

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

I had something odd happen using the Fast Lane Saturday.  We had been using them all day but when we got to Firehawk, they scanned them.  I found it rather odd and asked the operator that sits at the dispatch.  He said it was in case we had already used them.  When I told him that this was the only place that was scanning them, we kind of flipped out and made like every ride should be using them.  After our rides on Firehawk, we continued on.  No more scans anywhere else.  Flight of Fear may have had them, but we did not ride that.

I guess this is something new?

• Like 1